Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 26652
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:33 pm
He wasn’t much older than you :eh:
STOP IT :scowl:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11901
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by Topper »

That's one way to be removed from the list, the worms eating he and wheels can discuss.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11901
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by Topper »

What a difference when your goaltender bails you out.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2381
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by Lancer »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:34 pm
Somewhere up there...Tiger is laying with 72 virgin ladyboys and couldnt be happier.

See ya later bro. You were hilarious.
Image

He once said he was born in 1936 and it seems he had a pretty good life.

He was cryptic a while back about not gonna be around long.

RIP Tiger, thanks for the memories...
He wasn’t much older than you :eh:
None of us are getting younger. Time for the boys to win a Cup before this place starts thinning out from attrition.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Lancer wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:30 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:34 pm
Somewhere up there...Tiger is laying with 72 virgin ladyboys and couldnt be happier.

See ya later bro. You were hilarious.
Image

He once said he was born in 1936 and it seems he had a pretty good life.

He was cryptic a while back about not gonna be around long.

RIP Tiger, thanks for the memories...
He wasn’t much older than you :eh:
None of us are getting younger. Time for the boys to win a Cup before this place starts thinning out from attrition.
I’m a little concerned something happened to Reef.

Maybe the guy used four fingers this time :hmmm:
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13266
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by Micky »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:32 am
Lancer wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:30 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:34 pm
Somewhere up there...Tiger is laying with 72 virgin ladyboys and couldnt be happier.

See ya later bro. You were hilarious.
Image

He once said he was born in 1936 and it seems he had a pretty good life.

He was cryptic a while back about not gonna be around long.

RIP Tiger, thanks for the memories...
He wasn’t much older than you :eh:
None of us are getting younger. Time for the boys to win a Cup before this place starts thinning out from attrition.
I’m a little concerned something happened to Reef.

Maybe the guy used four fingers this time :hmmm:
Reef! Where the hell are ya?????
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11818
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:32 am
Lancer wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:30 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:34 pm
Somewhere up there...Tiger is laying with 72 virgin ladyboys and couldnt be happier.

See ya later bro. You were hilarious.
Image

He once said he was born in 1936 and it seems he had a pretty good life.

He was cryptic a while back about not gonna be around long.

RIP Tiger, thanks for the memories...
He wasn’t much older than you :eh:
None of us are getting younger. Time for the boys to win a Cup before this place starts thinning out from attrition.
I’m a little concerned something happened to Reef.

Maybe the guy used four fingers this time :hmmm:
Its all the 5-sters fault
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Post Reply