GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Jovocop » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:35 pm
Oh man poopalot poopedalot on that play
Pouliot was one of the better defensemen at the beginning of the season. His passes are bad most of the times.

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 4190
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Hank » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:35 pm
Oh man poopalot poopedalot on that play
Pooalot left two steaming piles on the same play. Shit pass to the middle of ice, then reaches and gets the how-de-doo.

The entire Philly bench is Laughton at him.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1695
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by 5thhorseman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Jovocop wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Cornuck wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Damn! Wait til our goal scorers get warmed up!
Gaudette almost made it 3-0. The kid is only going to get better and meaner.
I don't know. If he wants to replace Sutter he needs to pop one once in a while.

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Jovocop » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:40 pm

5thhorseman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Cornuck wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Damn! Wait til our goal scorers get warmed up!
Gaudette almost made it 3-0. The kid is only going to get better and meaner.
I don't know. If he wants to replace Sutter he needs to pop one once in a while.
Eventually the puck will start going in for him.

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1695
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by 5thhorseman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Jovocop wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:40 pm
5thhorseman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Cornuck wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Damn! Wait til our goal scorers get warmed up!
Gaudette almost made it 3-0. The kid is only going to get better and meaner.
I don't know. If he wants to replace Sutter he needs to pop one once in a while.
Eventually the puck will start going in for him.
That's what we used to say about Gaunce.

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Love the commentary. Canucks were one save away from it being 4-0. Well hell they were 7 saves away from it being 10-0.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22770
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Strangelove » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Love the commentary. Canucks were one save away from it being 4-0. Well hell they were 7 saves away from it being 10-0.
CBC trying to sell west coast hockey to Easterners.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Jovocop » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:48 pm

5thhorseman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:41 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:40 pm
5thhorseman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Cornuck wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Damn! Wait til our goal scorers get warmed up!
Gaudette almost made it 3-0. The kid is only going to get better and meaner.
I don't know. If he wants to replace Sutter he needs to pop one once in a while.
Eventually the puck will start going in for him.
That's what we used to say about Gaunce.
Gaudette is much better than Gaunce in terms of getting the shots away. Hockey_Gaud just needs some luck.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22770
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Strangelove » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Hi Dave! :thumbs:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9493
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Fuckin ay man I'm seeing the kids conceding the walls but winning the middle.

Thats how the elite teams roll nooomsayin...

Brock finally regaining his agility. A huge difference.

Sooo needing an upgrade or 2 on the ass end.

Loving the teams guts and soul. No more speedbaggings boys
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Another Flyer goalie injured. The emergency back up has to dress. Man trade them Nielsen now, lol

Along with Gagne and Del Zotto.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:02 pm

I like that penalty. Cross check the fucker in front of the net.
The only HW the Canucks need

dbr
CC Legend
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by dbr » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:44 pm
Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Love the commentary. Canucks were one save away from it being 4-0. Well hell they were 7 saves away from it being 10-0.
CBC trying to sell west coast hockey to Easterners.
Well someone has to make staying up past midnight seem worthwhile...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22770
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by Strangelove » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:04 pm

DAVE!!!

*tries to wake up Blob and Dude*

I love you man, you're like a son to me. :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

dbr
CC Legend
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: GDT 15-Dec-18: Canucks vs Flyers on HNiC @ 19:00PST

Post by dbr » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Cheers Doc, nice to see you're still holding court here.

Post Reply