GDT: Nov.29/18, Vegas@Canucks, 7pm, SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: GDT: Nov.29/18, Vegas@Canucks, 7pm, SNETP

Post by olpaddy »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:26 pm
Jovocop wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:14 pm Yes.
Agreed.
I think I need to make room on the mantle besides Brendan Guance is an Elite 3rd Liner Doc Strangelove quote... thats one for the ages right there... 8-)
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

olpaddy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:36 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:29 pm boeser 2 goals
horvat 2 pts
Pettersson 1 pt

and we crawl back to Jack Hughes

hey this wasn't so bad
It’s not bad.,Top 5 pick is pretty much a lock. To think there were a few clowns bumping their gums about playoffs a few days ago. :lol:
A top 5 pick indeed Never lose sight of the Big Picture unlike some around here...
The Instant Gratification Crew doesn’t have the stomach for a rebuild Paddy. It will likely be another two years in the toilet. Had they started the rebuild in 2014( not entirely Elmer’s fault considering ownership) and made a couple more astute moves they’d probably be a lot further along.

Let’s play the kids and enjoy the ride. :thumbs:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

The dreaded 3 period goalie collapse, but yeah we can't blame the goalie ever....it's everyone else's fault.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:22 pmNobody in their right mind thinks that
I agree with Baubles on this. Right brain people like himself, IN, and reef tend be good at artsy fartsy faggoty skills. Their strengths are feelings visualzation, imagination and arts. Apparently rhythmic thinking also a strength which hearkens to their broom pushing skills.

Left brain people like myself, are much stronger at things like facts and logic.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

olpaddy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:26 pm
Jovocop wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:14 pm Yes.
Agreed.
I think I need to make room on the mantle besides Brendan Guance is could become an Elite 3rd Liner Doc Strangelove quote... thats one for the ages right there... 8-)
Don't stop believing...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:22 pmNobody in their right mind thinks that
I agree with Baubles on this. Right brain people like himself, IN, and reef tend be good at artsy fartsy faggoty skills. Their strengths are feelings visualzation, imagination and arts. Apparently rhythmic thinking also a strength which hearkens to their broom pushing skills.

Left brain people like myself, are much stronger at things like facts and logic.
******^^^^^^******
Lol angry little guy guy here. That Tkachuk guy really seems to piss some posters off. Is it because Elmer gifted Calgary a top line forward in favour of an AHL D man? Or is it because it’s - 40 in your neck of the woods and your old chicken bones are getting cold?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 pm
Topper wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:59 pm

******^^^^^^******
Lol angry little guy guy here. That Tkachuk guy really seems to piss some posters off. Is it because Elmer gifted Calgary a top line forward in favour of an AHL D man? Or is it because it’s - 40 in your neck of the woods and your old chicken bones are getting cold?
Wow Baubles, you've got such a creative imagination.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 pm an AHL D man
"18 games does not a career make" - Jovocop

Yup, Blob is definitely using the right (wrong) side of his brain...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/boese ... c-63514803

All of it;' Post game interviews and highlights

Sorry, Green is just getting more confused. Listen to him. He's the one that can't handle a rebuild, (some how I don't think that's good).
Wonder what he got so mad at Jake for this time. Barely saw the ice in the third.
"evolution"
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

micky107 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:49 pm https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/boese ... c-63514803

Sorry, Green is just getting more confused. Listen to him. He's the one that can't handle a rebuild, (some how I don't think that's good).
Wonder what he got so mad at Jake for this time. Barely saw the ice in the third.

He doesn’t sound confused. He sounds angry and disappointed at the loss. I thought he protected his players, didn’t throw anyone under the bus, while acknowledging that he was pissed at the costly mistakes. I don’t know why you hate him so much. I’m not vested in him in any way but I don’t see what you see.

I’m more concerned about his concern for Edler, unless it’s a play to have the league look at the p,at.
The only HW the Canucks need
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:34 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:55 pm Mathonwy! I forgot about that guy. :lol:
I doubt it, I’m pretty sure you 50 - 100 links to his posts just waiting until he comes back.

Do you create a spreadsheet on each poster? Is it sorted by topic or date? Curious minds want to know.
The good thing with a spreadsheet is that if you have separate columns for topic and date, you can change the way its sorted in a matter of seconds. Or filter it. The options are unlimited.

I love spreadsheets. :drink:
Last edited by Per on Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:00 pm
The hockey sense this kid has is unbelievable. It's a treat to watch him play.

And if Boeser hadn't scored, it would have been a minor penalty.
He forces the opposing D to take those.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Is Eli a fan of Harold Snepts?

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Hockey Widow wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:26 am
micky107 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:49 pm https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/boese ... c-63514803

He doesn’t sound confused. He sounds angry and disappointed at the loss. I thought he protected his players, didn’t throw anyone under the bus, while acknowledging that he was pissed at the costly mistakes. I don’t know why you hate him so much. I’m not vested in him in any way but I don’t see what you see.

I’m more concerned about his concern for Edler, unless it’s a play to have the league look at the p,at.
Still think it all adds up to confused. I'm sorry. I am fully aware that I am pretty much, purposely making a pest of myself on the
Canuck coaching staff.
If Green wants to make this thing work, he's gonna have to elevate himself from a minor league coach to an NHL coach.
I haven't seen that yet, not really. Nolan is a disaster with the D and I don't even know what Newel does except hold the
clipboard so Travis doesn't have to. (bad joke, sorry).
Wids: I feel like we've been in training camp for over three years. I don't think a rebuild has to be quite that erratic.
It's still like; Make one mistake and your grounded :evil: sometimes and at other times, the whole of the Canuck watching world sees something isn't working but he stubbornly sticks with it till an injury breaks it up. Doesn't use timeouts very well yet either.
Stupid city we just played has the coach I wanted. :(
I'll tone it down some...
"evolution"