GDT: 17/11/18 Hans @ Canucks. 4:00 PM start.

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 17/11/18 Hans @ Canucks. 4:00 PM start.

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Jovocop wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:57 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:39 pm
Jovocop wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:36 pm Hutton got blew by twice. When would he learn to play defense?
Every d man on the team except Tanev gets walked around fairly frequently
Twice within the first period? He is probably the only one.
Maybe this game... I’ve seen Gudbranson get danced frequently and Del Zotto and Pouliott as well
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Blobs favourite Karl Alzner a healthy scratch? Holy mother of....what are the Habitats paying him? Garrison money?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Can we establish that Drouin will never be as good as we all thought he would be?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Do players instantly become better players once traded out of Arizona?
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:14 pm Do players instantly become better players once traded out of Arizona?
Or Edmonton? :mrgreen:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jovocop wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:15 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:14 pm Do players instantly become better players once traded out of Arizona?
Or Edmonton? :mrgreen:
Unless your last name is Strome. Absolutely no hope there
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Canucks future looks amazing, hasn’t looked this good since Jake Milford was here taking care of business
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:12 pm Can we establish that Drouin will never be as good as we all thought he would be?
What about Domi? You said he was crap
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:19 pm The Canucks future looks amazing, hasn’t looked this good since Jake Milford was here taking care of business
Thankfully Elmer hasn’t done anything as stupid as Vaive and Derlago for Williams and Butthair
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:21 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:12 pm Can we establish that Drouin will never be as good as we all thought he would be?
What about Domi? You said he was crap
Is there still hope for Alzner?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:11 pm Is Blobs favourite Karl Alzner a healthy scratch? Holy mother of....what are the Habitats paying him? Garrison money?
I’m a Karl Alzner fan? Proof?

Pretty sad that a guy like Mete pick d in the 4th round is taking a regular shift while Olaf can’t crack this defence
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:19 pm The Canucks future looks amazing, hasn’t looked this good since Jake Milford was here taking care of business
Thankfully Elmer hasn’t done anything as stupid as Vaive and Derlago for Williams and Butthair
Tiger did a lot of good for the Canucks. Derlago was as big of a drunk as Shane OBrien. Trust me, he lived at the 5.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:24 pm
Tiger did a lot of good for the Canucks. Derlago was as big of a drunk as Shane OBrien. Trust me, he lived at the 5.
If you liked that trade you probably liked the Neely trade. Those guys scored hundreds of goals each after they left here. Get off the scotchguard
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:11 pm Is Blobs favourite Karl Alzner a healthy scratch? Holy mother of....what are the Habitats paying him? Garrison money?
I’m a Karl Alzner fan? Proof?

Pretty sad that a guy like Mete pick d in the 4th round is taking a regular shift while Olaf can’t crack this defence
Gustav Forsling - Rockford AHL
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:25 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:24 pm
If you liked that trade you probably liked the Neely trade. Those guys scored hundreds of goals each after they left here. Get off the scotchguard
Who traded Neely?