GDT: April 5/18 Second last game, ever, for the Sedin twins vs Arizona. 7 PM. Somewhere on SN.

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

GDT: April 5/18 Second last game, ever, for the Sedin twins vs Arizona. 7 PM. Somewhere on SN.

Post by Hockey Widow »

Hutton back in. Sautner sits.

Markstrom to start.

I’ll be recording the game so just in case.

Bo knows.

Bo knows Adam Gaud-it.

The Foundation

Goldobin with a trick.
The only HW the Canucks need
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: April 5/18 Second last game, ever, for the Sedin twins vs Arizona. 7 PM. Somewhere on SN.

Post by 5thhorseman »

I'm already feeling butterflies like in the build-up to Game 7. This will be an emotional one for sure.

Gonna watch it with my boys; hope they pick up on the significance of it all, but they may be a bit young for that.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: April 5/18 Second last game, ever, for the Sedin twins vs Arizona. 7 PM. Somewhere on SN.

Post by Carl Yagro »

Onions will be chopped...
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Coverage starts at 6:30pm I believe, they made it a national broadcast!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

This will be the closest we get to a playoff atmosphere for a while - so let's enjoy it. Fuck the draft, we're going to win tonight!

GO SEDINS GO!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Aaronp18 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:43 pm Coverage starts at 6:30pm I believe, they made it a national broadcast!
Thanks for the heads-up AP! Can't wait for the highlight reel!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Cornuck wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:44 pm This will be the closest we get to a playoff atmosphere for a while - so let's enjoy it. Fuck the draft, we're going to win tonight!
Not if Green insists on using the twins in the shootout instead of guys with moves. I was looking forward to Gaud and Lipstick, not Fork and Done.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Nuckertuzzi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Nuckertuzzi »

So stoked for the Jays' game ;) .

As far as the tank goes the only thing I'd hate is to drop another spot and catch the Wings. Though even if that does happen I'm content with where we're at and hope for a big win tonight with a shitload of goals. Feeling is Dahlin or bust, right?...or if not Dahlin it's one of the next best Dmen of which there are half a dozen you can flip a coin on. We're guaranteed one of them with where we'll be picking, so with that in mind other than increasing lottery odds the tank is really not worth considering anymore. We're good, let's just get those thoughts out of our minds tonight and enjoy the moment.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Hank wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:34 pm Onions will be chopped...
Amen brother.

I remember watching when Gretzky retired.

Look to see a team all wired up to get wins for them.
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

So do I. Vividly.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Stetcher! :evil:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Golden boy needs to work on his defensive game.

Who was he passing too?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Jesus Hank you coulda got your 4th
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:13 pm Golden boy needs to work on his defensive game.

Who was he passing too?
Dahlin?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Goldy's not making his case tonight.