GDT: Canucks host BJs - 1pm - SN360 - Mar 31

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Canucks host BJs - 1pm - SN360 - Mar 31

Post by Hockey Widow »

Tiger wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:56 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:54 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:42 pm Oh well, let’s win out the season! The hockey Gaud will reward us.
Sounds good! :D
Glad you both joined the " Antitank " brigade. Its fun watching the kids winning . Demko looked good, Staunton 1st assist, Jake and Goldie scoring..
I’m very confused by this post.
The only HW the Canucks need
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

micky107 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:48 pm
You are the blind man #1. Don't say cute #2. #3, I process reality rather well.
What "YOU" should do is , before you do irreparable damage, is stop digesting so much crap from someone
who's only purpose in life seems to be to discredit ONE player and make it sound as though everything is his fault.
Aw, isn't that cute? Old Fred is telling people what to do again, like some benevolent dictator of an authoritarian regime.

I don't give a crap what your hang up with Topper is. You two work it out in couple's therapy.

Nobody has to share your man-boy love. Pointing out his obvious defensive deficiencies is a personal opinion, not brainwashing by your mortal enemy.

You need to stop doing irreparable damage to yourself. Go let it all out here:

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 98#p302301
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:10 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:25 pm Showering us in golden goals
golden showers, tehehehe
*LOL* U guys are hilar. The Golden Boy strikes again. :D

Jovocop wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:41 pm Vanek is good at scoring goals but he is lazy. Jokinen works hard every shift. It has a positive impact on young kids.
Juicy Jokster > Erik-suck-ass-son

I personally prefer Vanek, just on that shot alone. It makes him more of a scoring threat and it's exciting to watch when they go in. That being said, Jokinen has brought some veteran savy to our team and I'd take Juicy Jokster over Eriksson any day. Their contracts alone being the major reason.

Lastly, thnx alot Brandon Sutter. U can't do this more consistently when the games actually count? U really want to kill Tank Nation. :scowl:
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Hank wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:39 pm
micky107 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:48 pm
You are the blind man #1. Don't say cute #2. #3, I process reality rather well.
What "YOU" should do is , before you do irreparable damage, is stop digesting so much crap from someone
who's only purpose in life seems to be to discredit ONE player and make it sound as though everything is his fault.
Aw, isn't that cute? Old Fred is telling people what to do again, like some benevolent dictator of an authoritarian regime.

I don't give a crap what your hang up with Topper is. You two work it out in couple's therapy.

Nobody has to share your man-boy love. Pointing out his obvious defensive deficiencies is a personal opinion, not brainwashing by your mortal enemy.

You need to stop doing irreparable damage to yourself. Go let it all out here:

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 98#p302301
A subtle hint? Don't buy it! Not to mention your "need" . w/e, to allude to some weird sexual comment on almost every post.
Could be disturbing to some, I suppose.
Me? I'll just tell ya to wait for a lightning storm, find an open field and take a leak. (you can buy tweezers at almost any store). :roll:
"evolution"
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

micky107 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:38 am
A subtle hint? Don't buy it! Not to mention your "need" . w/e, to allude to some weird sexual comment on almost every post.
Could be disturbing to some, I suppose.
Me? I'll just tell ya to wait for a lightning storm, find an open field and take a leak. (you can buy tweezers at almost any store). :roll:
:lol: Fuck you going on about, Fred? Where are the weird sex comments in every post?

Your "need" to sit on your rocking chair and lecture everyone and regale with your anachronistic anecdotes that makes no sense?

Nice D down the stretch. Your vociferous defense of Stetchy has sadly been better than his defense in his own zone.

Stick a fork in the toaster. This game is over so you can take it to the Bar & Grill and bore everyone of the dangers of Toppers influence.

Clouds are waiting for you there.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Hank wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:56 am :lol: Fuck you going on about, Fred? Where are the weird sex comments in every post?

Your "need" to sit on your rocking chair and lecture everyone and regale with your anachronistic anecdotes that makes no sense?
You call him Fred, but you've just described him as this board's Howie Meeker! :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Lil trojan was the goat on the last two BJ goals. Caught out of position on both goals allowing his man to score.

How about that flat footed tripping penalty in the second?

Fred sees the Lil trojan step to the top of the circle and blast a shot. Fred does not see the shoot 4 feet wide, careen off the boards and clear the zone because everyone has had to rotate to the middle and drop back because of his pinch.

Fred sees the Lil trojan make a neutral zone pinch and throw a hit. Fred does not see there is no turnover and there is an odd man rush against the Lil trojan's d partner and a forward.

Fred sees the Lil trojan get out of trouble in his own end by passing the puck. Fred does not see the pass is into the skates of someone already covered by one and more often than not two opposing players creating a turnover.

Fred sees the Lil trojan throw a hit in the corner or behind the net. Fred does not see the Lil trojan lying on the ice and no turnover created.

Fred needs to follow the play through.
Last edited by Topper on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:52 pm Lil trojan was the goat on the last two BJ goals. Caught out of position on both goals allowing his man to score.

How about that flat footed tripping penalty in the second?

Fred sees the Lil trojan step to the top of the circle and blast a shot. Fred does not see the shoot 4 feet wide, careen off the birds and clear the zone because everyone has had to rotate to the middle and drop back because of his pinch.

Fred sees the Lil trojan make a neutral zone pinch and throw a hit. Fred does not see there is no turnover and there is an odd man rush against the Lil trojan's d partner and a forward.

Fred sees the Lil trojan get out of trouble in his own end by passing the puck. Fred does not see the pass is into the skates of someone already by one and more often than not two opposing players creating a turnover.

Fred sees the Lil trojan this a hit in the corner or behind the net. Fred does not see the Lil trojan lying on the ice and no turnover created.

Fred needs to follow the play through.
I am really seeing your point more and more.

How does he continue to get ice time. He needs to figure out his game fast or he is Utica bound next season.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

He is not the best defense man on the team this year.
He is second.
This year, Edler is the best.
Tanev doesn't even rank in the top four now and we will be very lucky to get, (what we could have got), last year.
I see every mistake Stecher, and all the players make, and it is, plentiful.
But Topper, if you are seriously going to sit there and say Biega is better than Stecher, well, I assume that was for effect.
He gets a certain amount of marks from me, just for effort.
I am seeing indecision, but I am seeing that in all of them, a lot.
I'm now beginning to question some of the coaching, for lack of a better word, methods.
However, in fairness to some, I'm willing to have this conversation again by the end of pre-season, 2018.

And Hank: I was pissed off after that game yesterday, mostly because of Green's line combos.
You don't like the play of a certain player and that sentiment is derived from your own observations and no-one else's, fair enough.
Usually find your posting well done.
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://twitter.com/1stOhioBattery/stat ... 0713195520

Great clip of Torts being Torts last night!

OMG that Wennberg is a smug little piece of shit though...

But check out the you-know-wot sitting behind them.

Black t-shirt - check.

EastVan logo - check.

Big silver cross - check.

Built - check.

That's me if I were Italian!
____
Try to focus on someday.