GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 12449
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Hockey Widow » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:11 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 pm
You know the Gods are against you when you score a foundational goal like that.

Even Sutter couldn't miss with the entire 3rd period to score into an empty net.

Well in fairness to the foundation, he did create that open net scoring chance. It wasn’t a gift like the Anaheim goal.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3066
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Jovocop » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:12 pm

It seems like the Canucks are fighting for a playoffs spot instead of the Ducks. The Kings and the Avalanche should send the Canucks a pick for taking care of the Ducks. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16177
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Jovocop wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:06 pm
The bum scored again.
3 goals in his last 5 games! :D

Lol at Gibson laying there at Sutter's mercy as Sutts calmly brings it back out front and pops it home.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Hank
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1833
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Hank » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:11 pm
Well in fairness to the foundation, he did create that open net scoring chance. It wasn’t a gift like the Anaheim goal.
Yeah, the Foundation does a lot of good things for the people. It's just really bad timing.

Cue the Mighty comeback! I have cravings for some soft-serve. Who's with me?
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16177
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Jovocop wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:00 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:58 pm
Are you serious Biega?!
We, fans, complained how the Canucks defense cannot score goals. Biega just tries to prove us wrong
... with his first goal in 130 games.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16177
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:16 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm
Hockey Widow wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:11 pm
Well in fairness to the foundation, he did create that open net scoring chance. It wasn’t a gift like the Anaheim goal.
Yeah, the Foundation does a lot of good things for the people. It's just really bad timing.

Cue the Mighty comeback! I have cravings for some soft-serve. Who's with me?
QUACK QUACK QUACK
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Hank
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1833
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Hank » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:18 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:00 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:58 pm
Are you serious Biega?!
We, fans, complained how the Canucks defense cannot score goals. Biega just tries to prove us wrong
... with his first goal in 130 games.
Gawds hate us.
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 12449
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Hockey Widow » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:21 pm

It’s really really really hard cheering for a complete collapse in the last 3-4 minutes.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 12449
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Hockey Widow » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 pm

The foundation scores again, another open net :mrgreen:
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 12449
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Hockey Widow » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Well anything that hurts the Ducks is a good thing.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16177
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:13 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:06 pm
The bum scored again.
3 goals in his last 5 games! :D
Make that 4 goals in his last 5 games! :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16177
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:37 pm

Image

Antitank Markstrom lately...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by SKYO » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:39 pm

Well at least the Canucks can end the season on a high note....maybe.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP
Posts: 736
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:25 pm
Location: New Westminster

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by Ronning's Ghost » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 pm

I hope all the young players continue to do their best to develop and improve, but the call has to come down from the ownership/management group that Nilsson has to start the next game.

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: GDT Ducks @ Nucks 7:00 March 27, 2018 SNP

Post by SKYO » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Ronning's Ghost wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 pm
I hope all the young players continue to do their best to develop and improve, but the call has to come down from the ownership/management group that Nilsson has to start the next game.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs:

Marky needs a break.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

Post Reply