GDT / Poll: Canucks host Shark - 7pm St Pats Day

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

When will the Canucks score next?

1st Period
69%
2nd Period
No votes
3rd Period
No votes
Overtime
No votes
Shootout*
No votes
Next Game
8%
Never
No votes
At the Lottery!
23%

Total votes: 13

Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT / Poll: Canucks host Shark - 7pm St Pats Day

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Hank wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:32 pm Follow the script boys... exciting LOSS.
Show a little faith. The team lived up (down?) to your expectations.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I enjoyed seeing Edler drop the Evader Mutiny like a sack of wet laundry.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Have to admit there was a moment earlier in the game when Stetcher completely 'whiffed' after he skated the puck half way up the ice and i actually thought about you, after i first thought to myself, WTF are you doing Stetch? (i remember how you had questioned his effectiveness in the past). Not sure Stetch is going to make the ride into the future with the Canucks.

One thing i really am grateful for is Stetch voluntarily approaching the team on his own accord. and then being here when Boeser was approaching that time when he had to make his mind up if he was getting on-board the Canuck train or not - Stetcher's presence made it more attractive to Boeser - Im sure of it.

So in the future, (pardon me if i have another puff and a sip off of an IPA), things are looking good, so fuck the dramatic van. sports media- boo hoo the canucks are losing. we're losing well. Too bad the odds for being first pick in the draft are only around 20% for finishing last. Well these are the doldrums, things really are going to be on the upswing next year: our first pick from this draft, petterson, gaudette, juolevi. That's 4 slots that JB has to create vacancies for. Thats the max my brain can do rught now. Except, imagine landing Dahlin, It would change everything.- it would have to mean the end of the forever canuck curse re: first pick and the forever being second mind-set - culture going back to the Canuck inception with either Perrault or Tallon. So my point? I think Stetch will be down in Utica next year.
cc oldtimer
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

nuckster wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:00 am Have to admit there was a moment earlier in the game when Stetcher completely 'whiffed' after he skated the puck half way up the ice and i actually thought about you, after i first thought to myself, WTF are you doing Stetch? (i remember how you had questioned his effectiveness in the past). Not sure Stetch is going to make the ride into the future with the Canucks.

One thing i really am grateful for is Stetch voluntarily approaching the team on his own accord. and then being here when Boeser was approaching that time when he had to make his mind up if he was getting on-board the Canuck train or not - Stetcher's presence made it more attractive to Boeser - Im sure of it.

So in the future, (pardon me if i have another puff and a sip off of an IPA), things are looking good, so fuck the dramatic van. sports media- boo hoo the canucks are losing. we're losing well. Too bad the odds for being first pick in the draft are only around 20% for finishing last. Well these are the doldrums, things really are going to be on the upswing next year: our first pick from this draft, petterson, gaudette, juolevi. That's 4 slots that JB has to create vacancies for. Thats the max my brain can do rught now. Except, imagine landing Dahlin, It would change everything.- it would have to mean the end of the forever canuck curse re: first pick and the forever being second mind-set - culture going back to the Canuck inception with either Perrault or Tallon. So my point? I think Stetch will be down in Utica next year.
The one thing stetcher has going for him, is he’s a rhd and there like gold in the league, especially with gudbranson’s injury history.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Stretcher is starting to develop a little Biega in him. He’s been throwing some nasty hits. I think he realizes he needs to change up his game as offence is not coming as easy as it did in the little leagues and college.

I still see upside in Stetcher, Hutton and Pouliot. Just don’t think we can carry all three of them. As stated, Stetcher is a RHD and that gives him a leg up. Hutton and Pouliot play a similar game therefore at least one is expendable. Especially if Juolevi plays a similar role.
The only HW the Canucks need
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Aaron is that you?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:56 pm Aaron is that you?
God no. I can grow a way better beard! :mrgreen:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Aaronp18 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:56 pm Aaron is that you?
God no. I can grow a way better beard! :mrgreen:
Burnsishy....
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

looks like a dick head
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.