GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 5836
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

Post by Meds » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:12 pm

So game is on. No thread. Figured we needed one just for the sake of consistency.

13-5 Ducks. Bo with the trick and a pair of helpers.

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3105
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by Jovocop » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Hutton wonders why he sits all the time. He should look at himself on the first goal. He bobbled the puck in his own zone when the closest Duck was a few feet away. On the same shift, instead making a simple pass to Pouliot, he rang the puck around when there was hardly any pressure on him. Within seconds, the puck was in the net. :mad:.

Hank
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2042
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

Post by Hank » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 pm

I honestly do not know what the stat nerdz see.

Bhutt was again awful defensively, turned it over which caused the first goal. He's contributed nothing offensively and doesn't look like he's even capable of generating offence at all.

Yet the "media" will continue to pump up his zone exits while constantly campaigning to have Guds traded.

go #TANKNATION
Last edited by Hank on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17007
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

Post by Strangelove » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 pm

I love WTF threads...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

CrzyCanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

Post by CrzyCanuck » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 pm

I say we give Ohlund's number to Dahlin
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters

olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by olpaddy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 pm

I know people make light of him being happy go lucky with his personality and all but he really plays a little to casual on the ice I also think his confidence is shot

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17007
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

Post by Strangelove » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:23 pm

CrzyCanuck wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 pm
I say we give Ohlund's number to Dahlin
:D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3105
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by Jovocop » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:24 pm

olpaddy wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 pm
I know people make light of him being happy go lucky with his personality and all but he really plays a little to casual on the ice I also think his confidence is shot
Besides being casual, his problem is overplaying when he should simplify his game.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17007
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

Post by Strangelove » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Hank wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 pm
I honestly do know what the stat nerdz see.

Bhutt was again awful defensively, turned it over which caused the first goal. He's contributed nothing offensively and doesn't look like he's even capable of generating offence at all.

Yet the "media" will continue to pump up his zone exits while constantly campaigning to have Guds traded.
So true Hank, party boy has been a train wreck since November...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by olpaddy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm

how did Sutter stick handle into the corner on a partial breakaway god I need a drink

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3105
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by Jovocop » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Besides Hutton's brain fart, the team has played a good game so far, especially the PK.

olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by olpaddy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Jovocop wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:24 pm
olpaddy wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 pm
I know people make light of him being happy go lucky with his personality and all but he really plays a little to casual on the ice I also think his confidence is shot
Besides being casual, his problem is overplaying when he should simplify his game.
True

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17007
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by Strangelove » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 pm

olpaddy wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm
how did Sutter stick handle into the corner on a partial breakaway god I need a drink
IN GHOSTLY VOICE:

Yoooou'll never see her naked agaaaaaain....
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 5836
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Ducks.....started 12 minutes ago (WTF)

Post by Meds » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Doc looks like me and somebody else started Gdts at the same time. Maybe wanna merge the them? Would be a shame to lose a good WTF thread after all.

Hank
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2042
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim 7pm - SN

Post by Hank » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 pm
olpaddy wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm
how did Sutter stick handle into the corner on a partial breakaway god I need a drink
IN GHOSTLY VOICE:

Yoooou'll never see here naked agaaaaaain....
:lol: I knew you would resurrect that. It's going to haunt Olpaddy forever.

Why we have two GDTs?
Last edited by Hank on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

Post Reply