Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6726
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Meds » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:18 pm

No GDT 5 minutes into the game. Figured I had better start one.

Wouldn't be right for Doc not to have somewhere to trash on Panic Attack Schnedier.

4-1 Canucks. Bo with 2.

lostinarink
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by lostinarink » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Meds wrote:No GDT 5 minutes into the game. Figured I had better start one.

Wouldn't be right for Doc not to have somewhere to trash on Panic Attack Schnedier.

4-1 Canucks. Bo with 2.

4-1 Schneider and friends. Hall with 2. :twisted:

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Jovocop » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:38 pm

lostinarink wrote:
Meds wrote:No GDT 5 minutes into the game. Figured I had better start one.

Wouldn't be right for Doc not to have somewhere to trash on Panic Attack Schnedier.

4-1 Canucks. Bo with 2.
Tryamkin or Gudbranson will put Hall to the LTIR before he can score two goals :mrgreen:

Gudbranson or Tryamkin will put Hall on the LTIR before he can score 2 goals.


4-1 Schneider and friends. Hall with 2. :twisted:

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Jovocop » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Gotta luv Chaput! Nice push on Zajac after the hit on Daniel Sedin.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9359
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by rats19 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Pussy push.... lol
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Jovocop » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:44 pm

rats19 wrote:Pussy push.... lol
Whatever works :mrgreen:

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9359
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by rats19 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Jovocop wrote:
rats19 wrote:Pussy push.... lol
Whatever works :mrgreen:
I hear ya... these are the kind of advantages other teams get all the time. To us its weird :crazy:
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8351
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Island Nucklehead » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:03 pm

rats19 wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
rats19 wrote:Pussy push.... lol
Whatever works :mrgreen:
I hear ya... these are the kind of advantages other teams get all the time. To us its weird :crazy:
If that was Sedin getting mucked we'd be upset. There will be a makeup call soon.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9359
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by rats19 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Island Nucklehead wrote:
rats19 wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
rats19 wrote:Pussy push.... lol
Whatever works :mrgreen:
I hear ya... these are the kind of advantages other teams get all the time. To us its weird :crazy:
If that was Sedin getting mucked we'd be upset. There will be a makeup call soon.
Sure we would like we always do.... but this time it wasn't a sedin and I am not upset at all...

Of course there will be a make up call :idea:
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Jovocop » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Hall better stays in the dressing room for the rest of the game. He is a dead man.

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8351
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Island Nucklehead » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Jovocop wrote:Hall better stays in the dressing room for the rest of the game. He is a dead man.
Clean hit.

PP for the Devils coming up?

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Jovocop » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Did some fans boo? FFS , WTF?

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9359
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by rats19 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Jovocop wrote:Hall better stays in the dressing room for the rest of the game. He is a dead man.
Clean hit.

PP for the Devils coming up?
Yah... surprised no call on us
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15116
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Hockey Widow » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Looked like a forearm to the face as initial point of contact. I seem to remember a similar to Hall by Torres I think that resulted in a penalty.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canucks @ Devils 4PM PST on Somechannelorother.

Post by Jovocop » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Pedan is packing up.

Post Reply