GDT: Flames @ Canucks 06/02/16 7:00

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks 06/02/16 7:00

Post by Hockey Widow »

RoyalDude wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Look how empty the arena is tonight. A game against Calgary and tons of seats. Aquaman must be hurting.
HW have you ever been to Rogers Arena to see a Canucks game? Holy. The seats don't start filling up until a few minutes into the game

Been years since I've been there. When I used to go it filled up fast but that was way before the social media crowd invaded the place.
The only HW the Canucks need
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Good for Sbisa trying to go with Freakland. He got off pretty lucky.
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

missed it, why did they fight?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hockey Widow wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Look how empty the arena is tonight. A game against Calgary and tons of seats. Aquaman must be hurting.
HW have you ever been to Rogers Arena to see a Canucks game? Holy. The seats don't start filling up until a few minutes into the game

Been years since I've been there. When I used to go it filled up fast but that was way before the social media crowd invaded the place.
The social media crowd? You mean the world? Who the fuck In the western world isn't on social media?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

RoyalDude wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

The social media crowd? You mean the world? Who the fuck In the western world isn't on social media?
Me!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hockey Widow wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

Me!
Uh, what do you call this place? The Medium that Canucks Corner is on? Morse Code? Smoke Signals? Pidgeon communications?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

RoyalDude wrote:
duh, what do you call this place? The Medium that Canucks Corner is on? Morse Code? Smoke Signals? Pidgeon communications?

Oh. Alright then. I use text too! I'm so advanced. I just meant all those cell phone social media addicts.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hockey Widow wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
duh, what do you call this place? The Medium that Canucks Corner is on? Morse Code? Smoke Signals? Pidgeon communications?

Oh. Alright then. I use text too! I'm so advanced. I just meant all those cell phone social media addicts.
You own a smart phone? You never use its wonderful connecting abilities when out in public?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Sbisa is a good fighter
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Sbisa is a good fighter
He held his own against Ferland, that's nothing to sneeze at.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

theman wrote:
He held his own against Ferland, that's nothing to sneeze at.
Boozey is attached to a pee bag so he doesn't have to leave his seat.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

He got the piss punched out of him
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:He got the piss punched out of him
He fought a good fighter and didn't get KO'd. He didn't win but didn't get embarrassed either.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Wow, so little compete in Vrbata's game right now.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Speaking of one of those cell phone social media whores who have populated the arena!
Last edited by Hockey Widow on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.