GDT 18/11/15 Canucks @ Jets 4:30pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT 18/11/15 Canucks @ Jets 4:30pm SN

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Something tells me Ehlers is gonna get Sbisa'd a lot more over his career if he keeps cutting to the middle like that
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

lol Bartkowski is awful.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

RoyalDude wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:The talent disparity between Ehlers and Virtanen is ridiculous. Hope that physicality evens them out one day because right now it's not even close.

One looks like a second-line NHL'er and one looks like a second-line junior.
Come on Rummy, different types of players, whaddaya want, a team of Mason Raymond's?
That kid's way fucking better than Raymond already. You were ranting on and on about needing small skilled guys last year because of the new NHL and all that, but I understand that riding Benning's nuts is the gist of your new schtick.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

RoyalDude wrote:Something tells me Ehlers is gonna get Sbisa'd a lot more over his career if he keeps cutting to the middle like that
That would certainly make me feel better.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rumsfeld wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:The talent disparity between Ehlers and Virtanen is ridiculous. Hope that physicality evens them out one day because right now it's not even close.

Come on Rummy, different types of players, whaddaya want, a team of Mason Raymond's?
That kid's way fucking better than Raymond already. You were ranting on and on about needing small skilled guys last year because of the new NHL and all that, but I understand that riding Benning's nuts is the gist of your new schtick.
What's with the boner for Ehlers?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

A good off season - sign Lucic, draft Chychrun
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

RoyalDude wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

What's with the boner for Ehlers?
What's with the gaping asshole for Benning?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Watching our defense run around in their own end like that and turn the puck over should have Benning on the phone to Garth Snow offering a "blank cheque".

Edler is buying Miller dinner for the rest of the year after that turnover that led to almost a 2-on-0 down low. Frig.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Mëds wrote:Watching our defense run around in their own end like that and turn the puck over should have Benning on the phone to Garth Snow offering a "blank cheque".

Edler is buying Miller dinner for the rest of the year after that turnover that led to almost a 2-on-0 down low. Frig.
Yeah Edler has been awful. How many times did Bartkowski bobble the puck on the Jets 2nd goal? The guy might as well be playing with a ringette shaft.

Anyone feeling a one-goal win? 2-11 in one-goal games.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Mëds wrote:Watching our defense run around in their own end like that and turn the puck over should have Benning on the phone to Garth Snow offering a "blank cheque".

Edler could buy Miller a kid's meal and he'd have two days worth of leftovers.

Dude looks like he's been sleeping over at Charlie Sheen's house.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Well Sbisa sure didn't last long.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Oh shit Baertchi is playing?

Let's score one for Hughson, you can tell he wants it so bad.
Last edited by Rumsfeld on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Great shift
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Well Sbisa sure didn't last long.
No, no he didnt
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Followed by a shite Power Play