GDT: 12-Oct-15 Canucks @ Ducks 19:00 PST on SNV

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 12-Oct-15 Canucks @ Ducks 19:00 PST on SNV

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Troll much ? Wtf is that ? Just because I am not a fan of the current management team I am a troll ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Hirsch: "Unlike Bure and Mogilny, Getzlaf and Perry like to play with each other."

Um, whaaat?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Gurkha are you a relative of GM ? Change your handle to Lurka . Lol
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Troll much ? Wtf is that ? Just because I am not a fan of the current management team I am a troll ?

Curious Blob, who would you have preferred Linden hire as GM and who would you prefer they hired as coach. Based upon who was available at the time?
The only HW the Canucks need
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Hockey Widow wrote:WD sending a message by putting the fourth line out on the PP?
Dunno .. they got just 16 seconds.. maybe a reward ? Maybe because Cracknell has a good f/o record ?
Maybe message to Sedins ? they dont have 1 shot on goal yet ..

Going into the 2nd 0 - 0 is good news :)
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Tiger wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:WD sending a message by putting the fourth line out on the PP?
Dunno .. they got just 16 seconds.. maybe a reward ? Maybe because Cracknell has a good f/o record ?
Maybe message to Sedins ? they dont have 1 shot on goal yet ..

Going into the 2nd 0 - 0 is good news :)
Just shaddup willya!!!
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Cracknell!!!!

I was just gonna post too bad we didn't keep Santorelli instead we have Cracknell....
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

We have not been able to play at this pace...for like ever
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Troll much ? Wtf is that ? Just because I am not a fan of the current management team I am a troll ?

Curious Blob, who would you have preferred Linden hire as GM and who would you prefer they hired as coach. Based upon who was available at the time?
To be quite honest I have no idea who would have been a good hire HW. I was open minded when both guys were hired but since I have had a year + to view their body of work I am less than impressed . I give credit where it is due like Iggy shipping out Kassian when he was a problem . I thought the trade was horrible and crucified him for it . Now knowing what I know it was a good move . I can't just get behind every move they make like Doc and Topper and the gang. Ukcanuck thinks these guys can do no fucking wrong . Sorry but I'm not drinking the koolaid
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:

To be quite honest I have no idea who would have been a good hire HW. I was open minded when both guys were hired but since I have had a year + to view their body of work I am less than impressed . I give credit where it is due like Iggy shipping out Kassian when he was a problem . I thought the trade was horrible and crucified him for it . Now knowing what I know it was a good move . I can't just get behind every move they make like Doc and Topper and the gang. Ukcanuck thinks these guys can do no fucking wrong . Sorry but I'm not drinking the koolaid
I'll come out of the closet and say I have no love for willy, seems to be stubborn and at times outright stupid... Benning I am good with so far.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:

Good answer!

I like most of Bennng's move, other than the cap management. With WD what has surprised me the most is is reticence to go with youth. I was under the impression he was hired because of his ability to coach the younger players. I'm still evaluating :mrgreen:
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Cracknell's first goal n 2.5 years.
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

rats19 wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:

I'll come out of the closet and say I have no love for willy, seems to be stubborn and at times outright stupid... Benning I am good with so far.
I am not as sour on WD as you seem to be, but I am not sold on him either. Benning I am happy with.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Yeah Inwas under the impression that WD was good with the kids etc., but the opposite is true. He just seems so reluctant to go with them, which tells me he just wants to save his own bacon, not trusting the kids, more about him than the future of this team, like when he was adamant about winning those last few meaningless games of the season moving us down the draft 4 spots. Funny how he brought that up in the of season at a presser like he as quite criticized for it. I don't agree much with Blob but I do agree that he is the new Tom I hate Cam Neely Watt.

However I'm a massive fan of Elmer Benning though. Not sure why Beers hates him.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

The 3-3 monster. Miller was good tonight. Let's get that extra point now!!