GDT: Canucks @ Predz, 5:00 March 31, SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Predz, 5:00 March 31, SNP

Post by Meds »

Hockey Widow wrote: It would be nice to get four more points before returning for the final three games. I'd like Lack to get some rest, Markstrom to get some work.

Almost there.
If the Canucks manage to pull off 2 more wins on this road trip then I think you start resting guys for the final 3 games. If that happens and the Kings manage to lose to either Edmonton or Colorado, then Monday's game against LA means little to our playoff chances and we should look at rotating a few guys out who are playing a bit beat up right now. Lack should definitely sit at that point. If we are clinched with 3 games to play then give 80 and 81 to Markstrom. Lack comes back and plays 82 so he doesn't go into the playoffs "cold".

I would definitely sit Hank and Dank for the last couple of games if we clinch early. The healthier they are the better.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Hockey Widow wrote:With a healthy Richardson and healthy Kassian we become even more dangerous. Richardson especially......
I wonder how effective Richardson will be able to play.

Heard his injury won't heal properly until the summer
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

dangler wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:With a healthy Richardson and healthy Kassian we become even more dangerous. Richardson especially......
I wonder how effective Richardson will be able to play.

Heard his injury won't heal properly until the summer

It's a playoff injury. If it happened in Oct he would probably be out for 3-4 months. He'll play through it. Even with the injury he will help us defensively and maybe get Matthias going again.

By the way, speaking of magic numbers, if we win out and Anaheim loses all their remainng games we take first in the Division. Just saying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The only HW the Canucks need
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Hockey Widow wrote:By the way, speaking of magic numbers, if we win out and Anaheim loses all their remainng games we take first in the Division. Just saying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And playing LA in the 1st round...just saying. :mrgreen:

Btw isn't it always entertaining to see all the emotional ups and downs of our fanbase within a season?
From heaven to hell and back faster than any hooker anywhere wearing pants, skirts or just knees.. :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Cookie La Rue wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:By the way, speaking of magic numbers, if we win out and Anaheim loses all their remainng games we take first in the Division. Just saying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And playing LA in the 1st round...just saying. :mrgreen:

Btw isn't it always entertaining to see all the emotional ups and downs of our fanbase within a season?
From heaven to hell and back faster than any hooker anywhere wearing pants, skirts or just knees.. :lol:
That wild card spot could go to Calgary, Winnipeg, LA, Wild. Just saying.
The only HW the Canucks need
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Well this is working for me,
I'm on a tiny island north of the Philippines, half way to Taiwan. I'm not really sure what time it is or whether it's Wednesday or Thursday
but whenever I find Wifi and check the scores, my "bubble team" keeps on winning big games against supposedly superior opponents.

Life couldn't be better
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Seems to be a healthy crop of ref whining mongoloids sprouting up in the thread.

Is someone farming them?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Listercat
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Listercat »

The young pups and the Hound Dog Hansen are a true energy line. They have been the line that has ignited the team when it needed it for the past month. Defensively responsible and a pack of wolves in the other team's end. They finish checks better than any other line and create havoc for the other team's D men. It doesn't seem to matter which line they play against they consistently out work them.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Topper wrote:Seems to be a healthy crop of ref whining mongoloids sprouting up in the thread.

Is someone farming them?

You ok with the reffing last night?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

okcanuck wrote:
Topper wrote:Seems to be a healthy crop of ref whining mongoloids sprouting up in the thread.

Is someone farming them?

I wasn't...not at all. If complaining about it puts me in the mongoloid farm.....water me
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

rats19 wrote:
okcanuck wrote:

Is someone farming them?

I wasn't...not at all. If complaining about it puts me in the mongoloid farm.....water me
I wasn't either. :hmmm:

Just heard on 1040 - no suspension for Burrows
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Is someone farming them?
TROLL
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I don't waste time whining and bitching about zebras nor do I believe in a grand conspiracy against some teams by the league or it's President as many of you do.

Read on Calpuke
okcanuck wrote:What a bullshit call on Henrik
Hockey Widow wrote:So we get some candy ass calls but Nashville gets to run us into the boards or cross check us in the face. Hank has it wrong. He needs to take meat.
rats19 wrote:Stick to face
2 crosschecks into the boards

No penalty....
Mr.Miyagi wrote:The Preds are getting away with a lot out there. Kenins took a couple of hard elbows to the face that shift from Ellis...no wonder he was so pissed. Kenins gets 2 or less though.
Hockey Widow wrote:About time they got called on one of their picks.
Hockey Widow wrote:Why was that not a penalty? Hank gets called on a little bump and that goes uncalled.
Hockey Widow wrote:Unbelievable they call that and let the stick to Lack's face go. There have been some very soft calls against us tonight.
rats19 wrote:Blatant bullshit Reffing..

Come on boys kill this..
rats19 wrote:It worked buttman....
Calgary_Canuck wrote:Well we are the EVIL team, right.
rats19 wrote:
Calgary_Canuck wrote:Well we are the EVIL team, right.
Always have been...you see we boo'd the 72 team Canada
Calgary_Canuck wrote:Nothing wrong with that. Fuck this if this is a penalty.
rats19 wrote:I can't even watch this bullshit...
Hockey Widow wrote:Just wow.

How about some embellishment calls here.

WTF a major
SKYO wrote:Watch Gaustad make the refs look bad, he's gonna be a target for the league now.
rats19 wrote:This makes me sick...
Zamboni Driver wrote:WTF? They called a 2 min + misconduct, and it's now magically grown into a 5 min major? :mad:
rats19 wrote:Hit the ref in face with the puck while clearing it...that's karma
Hockey Widow wrote:Ok, I'm back and see we got the point! In the first we all would have been happy with that. Given the ending I am relieved!

But boy oh boy the refing was brutal tonight.
Zamboni Driver wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Ok, I'm back and see we got the point! In the first we all would have been happy with that. Given the ending I am relieved!

But boy oh boy the refing was brutal tonight.
Seems like we're playing this game against the damn zebras. :roll:
Take your 5-minute major and shove it up your *** Mr. Ref.
okcanuck wrote:Take that Buttman you sleazy SOB

This is the most reasonable of the bunch
dangler wrote:I hope that reffing crew gets disciplined for that call. A questionable 2 min interference call that probably shouldn't be called in such a tight game, then turns into a major after the pinheads consult one another.

That aint game management.

They should be lowered in the food chain when they select playoff officials

Don't think i've ever seen Willie that mad before, he had some spit hanging off his stache after arguing with the officials :lol:

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

dangler wrote:

Is someone farming them?
TROLL
reads like Bountiful

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Half of that is legitimate bitching and a few of them are humour (e.g. booing Team Canada). But yeah, conspiracy theories are for lame-ass Occupiers.