GDT: Panthers LUUUU @ Canucks - Jan 8, 2015 - 7PM SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Panthers LUUUU @ Canucks - Jan 8, 2015 - 7PM SNP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Great post Mondi I agreed with the whole thing.

As for Bieksa he won't waive the ntc and he is one of the few guys on the team that will play with some tenacity. He is a perfect #5 guy right now with Stanton as a decent 6. Lucas Pizza and Weber round out the top 8 . The team is missing a partner for Danny when he comes back . Need to find a guy who can play 20 minutes on the right side with Hammer .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Boston Canucker wrote:Defense depth on the team not great.
Understatement of the month.
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:As for Bieksa he won't waive the ntc and he is one of the few guys on the team that will play with some tenacity. He is a perfect #5 guy right now with Stanton as a decent 6. Lucas Pizza and Weber round out the top 8 . The team is missing a partner for Danny when he comes back . Need to find a guy who can play 20 minutes on the right side with Hammer .
Yeah, something tells me Kevin "Going Down With the Ship" Bieksa isn't in a big hurry to waive his NTC, especially if the team is doing alright.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

herb wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:As for Bieksa he won't waive the ntc and he is one of the few guys on the team that will play with some tenacity. He is a perfect #5 guy right now with Stanton as a decent 6. Lucas Pizza and Weber round out the top 8 . The team is missing a partner for Danny when he comes back . Need to find a guy who can play 20 minutes on the right side with Hammer .
Yeah, something tells me Kevin "Going Down With the Ship" Bieksa isn't in a big hurry to waive his NTC, especially if the team is doing alright.
My first thought when Bieksa made this proclamation: Yeah, you're probably the one who's going to sink it.

... and all the while Sbisa & Weber will continue to be tossing pizzas overboard.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!