Canucks @ Sens, 4pm - SN-P, TVA

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: Canucks @ Sens, 4pm - SN-P, TVA

Post by Hockey Widow » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Robert wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Sedins out to long again in OT, all that time in the offensive zone and no shots.
I would not have put them out in OT at all. Why was it so hard to see they've been playing with lead in their skates? I knew it was done when they had to try and skate back into our own zone.
When it works it's a thing of beauty. When they try passing in a phone booth while walking the O line, it's scary as hell.

Even with these two tough losses, and even though the Ducks open up a three point lead, we are still in the thick of it, standings wise.

The team played very tired last night. They blew their wad in TO and it showed in Ottawa. This was the first real blown lead game of the year. Hurts, but I'll take the point. Hope they are rested and ready to go in Montreal.
The only HW the Canucks need

Strangelove
CC Legend

Re: Canucks @ Sens, 4pm - SN-P, TVA

Post by Strangelove » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Hockey Widow wrote: The team played very tired last night. They blew their wad in TO and it showed in Ottawa.
Yeah it started to show after they spent most of the second period shorthanded.

I haven't seen a team look as tired as the Canucks did in that 3rd period... since I can't remember when.

Sixth road game in 10 nights.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!