GDT-VCR@LAK Nov 8 2014 7pm PST TV-CBC Radio-Team1040

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT-VCR@LAK Nov 8 2014 7pm PST TV-CBC Radio-Team1040

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jeff Carter Mr Nonchalant
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Men against boys . Canucks look like elves out there . I'm sure if Kassian was in it would be 6 - 0 already because he is a useless tit . Am I doing it right ???? Some bad breaks but you need size when your team is this fucking slow .

Yeah wake up Mëds it ain't just the twins LA is figuring out how to nullify .They have have bitchslapped the whole team .
Yeah, I was just talking about that last PP there Blob. I'm not even sure what the hell they were doing. And they sure as shit aren't fast enough to play dump and chase against anyone, let alone the Kings.

But no, I don't think you're doing it right. I think it is more like.....

Fuck this team. Blow it up.

Sedins suck. They are done. Just bench them next game and put Kassian on the top line with Horvat and call up Shinkaruk.

Waive Edler and trade Higgins for a bag of pucks.

Tank it from here on out and enter the McDavid sweepstakes so we can be an instant contender next season.

That's how it's done.
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

Mëds wrote:
BurningBeard wrote:Just remember everyone, a four goal lead is the toughest to defend. They have the Kings right were they want them...
I actually laughed out loud at this.....thanks BB. :P
I may have been too optimistic. I'm starting to have doubts...
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote:Jeff Carter Mr Nonchalant
That was a fucking duck. Lack should have had it.

Trade him for a 4th rounder and call up Markstrom.

See Blob.....it's that easy. ;)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

How much does Mëds hate Edler right now?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

RoyalDude wrote:Skyo must be on the firewater if he thinks Toffili gets Johansen money
In 15 games: 7 goals 11 assists +13 thus far, he'll end up with 30+ goals easily this season, add to the fact his illustrious playoff performances that's easily Johansen money. RD give your head a shake budz.
Last edited by SKYO on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Sometimes you win big, sometimes you lose big.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We suck in California, we had no business wining that game against the Sharks, Miller stole that one.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:We suck in California, we had no business wining that game against the Sharks, Miller stole that one.
Bedwetter! They were the Stanley Facking Cup winners! We shall overcome (our depth issues!)

8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

We couldn't skate with the big boyz tonite. They just seemed so much better than us and our guys couldn't really do anything out there against them. Hopefully our guys will have a nice bounce back game tomorrow, they should be motivated to play their old buddy Kes. It'll be interesting to see who tries to hit him or gets into some trash talk with him. Too bad Cory Schneids is no longer with us. :lol:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:We couldn't skate with the big boyz tonite. They just seemed so much better than us and our guys couldn't really do anything out there against them. Hopefully our guys will have a nice bounce back game tomorrow, they should be motivated to play their old buddy Kes. It'll be interesting to see who tries to hit him or gets into some trash talk with him. Too bad Cory Schneids is no longer with us. :lol:

Yup their defense really is awesome, along with their secondary scoring its like they have pretty much two NHL #1 lines...and Quick is clearly the leagues new Hasek.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Overtime
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Overtime »

Hockey Widow wrote:Could have been two King penalties there.

This kinda sucks.

Should have started Lack this game :mrgreen:
You called it. My Crystal Ball is cloudy now. I have no idea who will start in goal tomorrow or who will win. Guessing Miller will start and that we will gain a loser point. :(
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

RoyalDude wrote:How much does Mëds hate Edler right now?
Good thing when we traded L hand D that it was Garrison gone instead of superstar Edler right?
Mëds wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Men against boys . Canucks look like elves out there . I'm sure if Kassian was in it would be 6 - 0 already because he is a useless tit . Am I doing it right ???? Some bad breaks but you need size when your team is this fucking slow .

Yeah wake up Mëds it ain't just the twins LA is figuring out how to nullify .They have have bitchslapped the whole team .
Yeah, I was just talking about that last PP there Blob. I'm not even sure what the hell they were doing. And they sure as shit aren't fast enough to play dump and chase against anyone, let alone the Kings.

But no, I don't think you're doing it right. I think it is more like.....

Fuck this team. Blow it up.

Sedins suck. They are done. Just bench them next game and put Kassian on the top line with Horvat and call up Shinkaruk.

Waive Edler and trade Higgins for a bag of pucks.

Tank it from here on out and enter the McDavid sweepstakes so we can be an instant contender next season.

That's how it's done.
:mrgreen:

Meh, every team has the odd stinker. :?
If the 'Nucks beat the Ducks in regulation they'll be in first place in the Western Conference.
If they come out a California road trip with 4 or even 3 points I'm fine with that.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:How much does Mëds hate Edler right now?
Good thing when we traded L hand D that it was Garrison gone instead of superstar Edler right?

You mean Country Club Garrison? I miss his relaxed style breaking no sweat hockey. That big boom stick shot with no aim nor direction was golden. I see he's made the Lightning a powerhouse Cup Contender. Garri, loves the Flip Flop Florida...lifes a beach for ole Garrison White Rock Beach.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

If the Kings do the usual, flip the switch come the playoffs and play to their best, ain't no reason why they can't win the cup again. They are just too good when they play their A game.