Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby SKYO » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Stanner gonna buy Lack a steak dinner or two.

what's the magic number we get eliminated from playoffs?
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby The Brown Knight » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm

mathonwy wrote:
mathonwy wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote:
Lol - I have the link dude. Anyone can do a search and see the idiotic comments for themselves.


Then link. Don't pussy out here. Pussy pussy pussy.

Pussy?


:lol:

Look how riled up you are.

Mathonwy - you take yourself too seriously. Having the ability to laugh at oneself is a good skill to have in life.

The fact that you found your post and have now deleted said comment speak volumes about your insecurity.

But I guess that never happened eh? ;)

I'll drop the issue. :lol:
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby mathonwy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:29 pm

The Brown Knight wrote:I'll drop the issue. :lol:


Look at you you fucking piece of shit.

Accuse me of something and you can't back your bullshit up because I NEVER SAID THAT.

Why don't you stick to making stupid ass trade suggestions because as a troll, you're pretty shitty.

Take some lessons from RD. He's got it down pat.

:lol:
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby The Brown Knight » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 pm

On a positive note, atleast the Canucks are putting the puck in the net.

I like Jensen a lot.

With Burrows' play as of late, I'm wondering if he'd garner interest in a trade? (even with that cap hit)
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:9 points in 5 games. That bitter....


A day late and a dollar short. He didn't show up when the games mattered.
Tell me how my ass tastes.
User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3145
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby Strangelove » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:A day late and a dollar short. He didn't show up when the games mattered.


WOW never thought I'd see that said about AB.

But I guess now that folks can't claim he's a washed-up-stick-a-fork-in-him player anymore...

:roll:

UMMM....

2nd in all-time Canuck short-handed goals (Bure is first).

Tied for 9th in all-time Canuck game-winning goals (and I bet he's 3rd in ES game-winning goals).

1st in goals-per-playoff-game among present-day Canucks.

The only present-day Canuck to score a short-handed playoff goal.

Tied for 1st (with Gus Adams) in ALL-TIME OVERTIME PLAYOFF GOALS.

Can you say CLUTCH??

"He didn't show up when the games mattered" Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Va ... ks_records

PLUS he's in there like a dirty shirt when things get ugly.

All this from our best defensive forward.

No offense Blob, but some of you guys have gone nutty....
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7562
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby Hockey Widow » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm

So how many games did he miss with a broken foot? How long was he back before his jaw was broken? How many games did he miss with the broken jaw? How long did he have to play with the shield? How long before he was in game shape and got his timing back?

I'd say he is right on course for getting back into it given his injuries. Like it or not he has stepped up these past five games and is leading by example. I see this guy comng back next year with something to prove and atone for.
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4262
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby Strangelove » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:So how many games did he miss with a broken foot? How long was he back before his jaw was broken? How many games did he miss with the broken jaw? How long did he have to play with the shield? How long before he was in game shape and got his timing back?

I'd say he is right on course for getting back into it given his injuries. Like it or not he has stepped up these past five games and is leading by example. I see this guy comng back next year with something to prove and atone for.


:thumbs:
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7562
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby mathonwy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:So how many games did he miss with a broken foot? How long was he back before his jaw was broken? How many games did he miss with the broken jaw? How long did he have to play with the shield? How long before he was in game shape and got his timing back?

I'd say he is right on course for getting back into it given his injuries. Like it or not he has stepped up these past five games and is leading by example. I see this guy comng back next year with something to prove and atone for.

Y'all just got served by the H Widizzle. Preach on sista... preach on.
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby Topper » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:So how many games did he miss with a broken foot? How long was he back before his jaw was broken? How many games did he miss with the broken jaw? How long did he have to play with the shield? How long before he was in game shape and got his timing back?

I'd say he is right on course for getting back into it given his injuries. Like it or not he has stepped up these past five games and is leading by example. I see this guy comng back next year with something to prove and atone for.

Means he due for a concussion or shoulder injury next?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby Topper » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:58 am

mathonwy wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote:I'll drop the issue. :lol:


Look at you you fucking piece of shit.

Accuse me of something and you can't back your bullshit up because I NEVER SAID THAT.

Why don't you stick to making stupid ass trade suggestions because as a troll, you're pretty shitty.

Take some lessons from RD. He's got it down pat.

:lol:

Is this what this place has come to?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby Topper » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:01 am

The Brown Knight wrote:The fact that you found your post and have now deleted said comment speak volumes about your insecurity.

But I guess that never happened eh? ;)

I'll drop the issue. :lol:

That is sad mathowny, very sad.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Vancouver @ Tampa Bay 4:30 PM PT RDS2,SNET-P,SUN

Postby mathonwy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:53 am

Topper wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote:The fact that you found your post and have now deleted said comment speak volumes about your insecurity.

But I guess that never happened eh? ;)

I'll drop the issue. :lol:

That is sad mathowny, very sad.

Shhh... if you and TBK want to circle jerk.... do it on your own time.
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Previous

Return to Game Day Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5thhorseman, ClamRussel, Google Adsense [Bot], Hockey Widow, RoyalDude and 2 guests