Nucks @ yotes 6pm

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Nucks @ yotes 6pm

Post by rats19 »

Hmmm. Something's not right in our world
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Evil fonzie came and totally harshed our buzz
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I imagine it to be a dreadful thing playing for someone like LaForgerella.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Torts will hopefully get some of the slugs to waive their ntc. Players should bare some of the responsibility in this trainwreck. Gillis is at fault but so are some of the players. A lot of them have quit and that is a disturbing sign.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

You guys all seem to forget something: Torts was let go by the Rangers because they couldn't score goals, and it may be hard for some to believe, (i remember Howie Meeker saying this - "You can't win hockey games if you can't get the cotton pickin puck in the opposition's net!). Yep, it's true.... not kiddin.

Tort's has none, zero, el zilcho, system for offense. But hey, isn't it great that we have a new defensive system in place!? Never mind being lulled into sleep, never mind one win in 11 fuckin games, and never mind a 6th straight road loss... cause MG's man has a an awesome defensive system in place.

The problem that was identified by season's end last year, was a serious lack of offense (no goals in the opposition's cotton pickin fuckin net). So what does MG do, he hires a coach who was fired by his former team cause his team couldn't score. If you ask me, and ofcourse no one is, so I'll offer anyways, the problem with the Vancouver Canucks is the fact that Gillis did fuck all over the duration of a year in improving or providing offensive minded players, and then to add insult to injury, the acquisition of Torts. If it's true that Aquaman is responsible for Tort's hire, then MG gets a bit of a mulligan here. But for fucks sake enough of the Tort's show already. What the fuck did he do to the Sedins anyways? They're burnt out!! Torts played them to death in the early part of the season and fucked up their mojo with his stupid shot blocking system (which also was the cause of Burrows injury). Yeah and there's our leadership example for our younger players. The team needs a major frikin jump start and quite frankly, its not going to happen with these numb nuts at the helm.

Now we're heading into a new realm - 'What kind of draft pick can we get this year....and next... and goodness knows how long before we see the playoffs again. By the way, i have to confess, I find it unbelievable how the the loyalists on here shoosh along with their rose-coloured glasses. Unbelievable. I would be willing to bet that the Luongo led Panthers will be in the playoffs next year and we won't. We don't have a number one line anymore and everyone is in denial about it. If Kess leaves, we'll have a team consisting of two 'untouchables' (don't get me started about that) and 3+ lines of pluggers. If Horvat pans out IF, it'll be a few years yet before it means anything.

ok... sorry to be so bleak, but that is my view of the nuck world right now. Hope I'm wrong... don't think i am though.
cc oldtimer
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Coyote goal was not Lack's fault for not coming out to play the puck. It never made it to the trapezoid. That was KB3's to get.

Another reason why I watch first, listen sometimes.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Canucks are 28th in the league in scoring. Nice work Torts. Go shot blocking! Go injuries. What a moron of s coach. Nice work Gillis
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

nuckster wrote: The problem that was identified by season's end last year, was a serious lack of offense (no goals in the opposition's cotton pickin fuckin net). So what does MG do, he hires a coach who was fired by his former team cause his team couldn't score. If you ask me, and ofcourse no one is, so I'll offer anyways, the problem with the Vancouver Canucks is the fact that Gillis did fuck all over the duration of a year in improving or providing offensive minded players, and then to add insult to injury, the acquisition of Torts. If it's true that Aquaman is responsible for Tort's hire, then MG gets a bit of a mulligan here. But for fucks sake enough of the Tort's show already. What the fuck did he do to the Sedins anyways? They're burnt out!! Torts played them to death in the early part of the season and fucked up their mojo with his stupid shot blocking system (which also was the cause of Burrows injury). Yeah and there's our leadership example for our younger players. The team needs a major frikin jump start and quite frankly, its not going to happen with these numb nuts at the helm.
1). Please don't use the f-word.

2). Please don't give up on your hockey team (including your coach and your GM).

3). Burrows was injured killing off a 2-man advantage in Game One (Torts system had nothing to do with it).

4). Peace on Earth, goodwill to man.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:Peace on Earth, goodwill to man.
Fuckin' Eh!
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.