St. Louis @ Vancouver 7:30pm PST FS-MW,SNET-P

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Mr.Miyagi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Re: St. Louis @ Vancouver 7:30pm PST FS-MW,SNET-P

Post by Mr.Miyagi »

Lancer wrote:Kassian-Richardson-Booth Line has had some good chances. Twins still look half-retarded out there with some of their decisions on the ice.
I really like that combo as well. A quality center and they could be a legitimate 2nd or stellar 3rd line. I would love to see Kesler (or a quality center that comes back in a potential trade) with them. It can't hurt...I bet torts would try anything to find some offence at this point.

Higgins/Richardson/Hansen would be fine as a shutdown style 3rd line for me.
In Okinawa, all Miyagi know two things: hockey and karate.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mr.Miyagi wrote:
Higgins/Richardson/Hansen would be fine as a shutdown style 3rd line for me.
As you know, I'm a big proponent of shut down hockey, especially if you average 1.3 goals a game

What's the translation for 'shut down hockey'? - We can't score
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Listercat
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Listercat »

Seems to me Team Canada played "shut down" hockey to perfection in the recent Olympics.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Not that anybody is interested in an old fart but i prefer "shutout" hockey" :mrgreen: .
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'