Bill Wirtz @ Vancouver - 7:30 - TSN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Bill Wirtz @ Vancouver - 7:30 - TSN

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote:I'm such a urinating troll for not being on board with our fearless leader - Mike 'Bold Moves' Gillis and his "it's about the process" explanation for shitting the bed with shite management skills

His trades and drafts aren't the problem. It's the NTC's he handed out. :P

But seriously. We know you hate him. But are you really going to point the finger at management every single time for the screw ups that the players make on the ice?

And no, you aren't a urinating troll for not being on board with Gillis. You are a urinating troll because you don't shut up about it.

Carry on.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It's basically this - The denial crew vs the urine crew.

Being a urinator is justifiable. Being a rose coloured spectacle wearing member of the denial crew is, well, kinda sad
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds, stay in your wheel house - Edler angst
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

RoyalDude wrote:It's basically this - The denial crew vs the urine crew.

Being a urinator is justifiable. Being a rose coloured spectacle wearing member of the denial crew is, well, kinda sad
Your weak bladder is really going to be an issue when your get older. "Mommy, grandpa smells funny."
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Well absolutely zero chance for Luongo on that first goal. Beauty passing by Chicago, but what the FUCK was Edler doing so far away from the net on that play. He's so useless. Thanks for giving that loser a NTC Mike.

Second goal was a nice deflection, team under siege in their own end and shit happens.

Third goal? Not much chance for Lou.

Fourth goal I didn't really pay attention to.

I kinda sorta wanna smack TSN's panel in their collective mouth. Lou has been very good tonight and has been hung out to dry and turned aside some grade A chances, but of course he wasn't good. Morons. Point the finger where it should be pointed.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

dhabums wrote:

Your weak bladder is really going to be an issue when your get older. "Mommy, grandpa smells funny."
This kind of weak response is what you call "I have nothing left in the bank"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Point the finger where it should be pointed.
AV? Raymond? Edler?
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

RoyalDude wrote:
dhabums wrote:

This kind of weak response is what you call "I have nothing left in the bank"
Actually just an observation. See your doctor.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

Decline the ******* penalty.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

dhabums, I can lend you some money.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

How did Mike Gillis not put that in?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

dhabums wrote:Decline the ******* penalty.
Put Garrisons big boom stick out there?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Sedin
Burrows
Kesler
Booth
Edler
Garrison

are all playing well below acceptable levels. When so many core guys are playing so poorly, it's no wonder we aren't winning. About the only players playing at or above expectations are Higgins, Sestito, Richardson, Stanton, Bieksa and Kassian.
I think it all depends on your expectations. I have to agree with you on a few of those names, but I disagree as far as Kesler is concerned. But again, I never expected Kesler to return to his 40 goal form until he ended up with the right linemates.....which he hasn't.

Edler is a disaster. He's playing WAY below his pay grade, but he always does.....so it is to be expected. :P

The rest I completely agree with you on.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

RoyalDude wrote:dhabums, I can lend you some money.
I'll send you my 3 yo's unused pull ups for $20.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

dhabums wrote:How did Mike Gillis not put that in?
This is AV's fault