Vancouver @ Edmonton 6:30 PM PT SNET-P,SNET-W

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Vancouver @ Edmonton 6:30 PM PT SNET-P,SNET-W

Post by BurningBeard »

Mëds wrote:It's worth a look if you have 2 minutes and want to laugh at the Oilers.

http://video.oilers.nhl.com/videocenter ... L|EDM|home
Never thought I'd feel sorry for Eakins. :lol:
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

... and Kassian takes yet another dump deep within Oiler Nation's head.

Starting to see what kind of TOP 6 player the asshole Kassian is going to be... and LOVING it. :D

If I had the time I was going to photoshop Torts in behind Sully wearing:

____
Try to focus on someday.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Mëds wrote:It's worth a look if you have 2 minutes and want to laugh at the Oilers.

*Haha* Yeah, Eakins sounded like he was the coach of the Canucks talking about a game after we played the Bs or Kings. Kassassian is becoming to the Oil what Lucic/Marchand is like to us. :lol: I think it's a very nice compliment to one of our players (especially to one we have so much hope for) and it's exactly the type of player we want him to become. Zack is getting noticed by other teams and other media and he's making a difference in games, just wish our coach would loosen the reigns a bit and give him a chance to see what he can do. :twisted:

Edmonton has a nice core of highly skilled forwards, but they're all kind of dinky. They need a way to find some some big gritty guys who are skilled enuff to play with their small talented forwards. If they can find some Kassassian, Clowe types and find a couple of solid D-men, it would make a huge difference on their team.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:

*Haha* Yeah, Eakins sounded like he was the coach of the Canucks talking about a game after we played the Bs or Kings. Kassassian is becoming to the Oil what Lucic/Marchand is like to us. :lol: I think it's a very nice compliment to one of our players (especially to one we have so much hope for) and it's exactly the type of player we want him to become. Zack is getting noticed by other teams and other media and he's making a difference in games, just wish our coach would loosen the reigns a bit and give him a chance to see what he can do. :twisted:
Loosen the reigns? Kassian had a 10 minute misconduct plus other penalties and still got 14+ minutes of ice time.

The last several games we have seen Kassian enjoy a more free hand.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Mëds wrote:Loosen the reigns? Kassian had a 10 minute misconduct plus other penalties and still got 14+ minutes of ice time.

The last several games we have seen Kassian enjoy a more free hand.

+++ Good to hear. I didn't watch the Oilers game. I still want to see him get some time with the Sedins, hopefully when Hank comes back. :D

I still remember he had that hot start with the Sedins last season. This year with 1 extra year of maturity under his belt, I think he's more ready to play with the Sedins for a longer stretch. He might just be the guy to get the twins going again. :twisted: