Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by dhabums » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 am

Another easy win for the Canucks for 59 minutes. No Steen means less killing and we get zero goal scorer Alex Burrows back. Someone does something awful to Backes and we all go home happy. 5-3 Vancouver, but 5-1 lead with 48 seconds to go. Take the over and the Canucks.

Image

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 5723
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by Meds » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:06 am

dhabums wrote:Another easy win for the Canucks for 59 minutes. No Steen means less killing and we get zero goal scorer Alex Burrows back. Someone does something awful to Backes and we all go home happy. 5-3 Vancouver, but 5-1 lead with 48 seconds to go. Take the over and the Canucks.

Image
So Iron Mike actually did one thing right.....

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8132
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by rats19 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Who is with me and predicting a win? Any kind of win
4-3 Canucks....reg ot or so. Don't care
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by dhabums » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Correction: Burrows not in tonight but we still get his zero goals.


Weise gets a Gordie Howe tonight. Backes gets Gagned. All is right.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15781
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:42 pm

rats19 wrote:Who is with me and predicting a win? Any kind of win
4-3 Canucks....reg ot or so. Don't care
Alright, I'm in.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9363
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by Topper » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:12 pm

rats19 wrote:Who is with me and predicting a win? Any kind of win
4-3 Canucks....reg ot or so. Don't care
SO with the 2nd and 3rd Canuck goals scored by Tom Sestito at 18:56 and 19:58 of the third period.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by Todd Bersnoozi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Topper wrote:SO with the 2nd and 3rd Canuck goals scored by Tom Sestito at 18:56 and 19:58 of the third period.
Woot, Topper hopping on the Sestito band wagon! :lol:

& woot, LapDawg back in town! :D

User avatar
dangler
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by dangler » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:40 pm

dhabums wrote:Correction: Burrows not in tonight but we still get his zero goals.


Weise gets a Gordie Howe tonight. Backes gets Gagned. All is right.
I thought Boothy was back in and Archibald stays and Weise sits again??
Retool Rebuild

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by SKYO » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:44 pm

I think we get a win vs the mighty titans called the blews.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
dangler
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by dangler » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Topper wrote:SO with the 2nd and 3rd Canuck goals scored by Tom Sestito at 18:56 and 19:58 of the third period.
Woot, Topper hopping on the Sestito band wagon! :lol:
It was only a matter of time Todd!! I'm sure he appreciates us enlightening him ;)
Retool Rebuild

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by SKYO » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:54 pm

dangler wrote:
dhabums wrote:Correction: Burrows not in tonight but we still get his zero goals.


Weise gets a Gordie Howe tonight. Backes gets Gagned. All is right.
I thought Boothy was back in and Archibald stays and Weise sits again??
Nope sounds like Weise in, Booth out once again, time to trade him for Erat. :thumbs:

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hock ... story.html
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8132
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by rats19 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 pm

And awaaaay we go..
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by dhabums » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm

StL is 13-0-1 vs their own division.

They are 5-5-3 vs the Pacific.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8132
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by rats19 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:58 pm

zip...zip.....
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Re: Blews @ Vancouver - 7PM SNET / FS-NW

Post by Art Vandelay » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Topper wrote:SO with the 2nd and 3rd Canuck goals scored by Tom Sestito at 18:56 and 19:58 of the third period.
Woot, Topper hopping on the Sestito band wagon! :lol:

& woot, LapDawg back in town! :D
& woot you didn't mangle the mother tongue for a change BersnooziDawg. :lol:

As an aside Ed Willes needs a few days with a dentist. I can deal with a stuttering idiot but he needs a gallon of bleach, a pipe wrench and a pair of pliers for that mess in his mouth.

Post Reply