GDT:Carolina @ Vancouver 10:00 PM ET FS-CR,SNET-P

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: GDT:Carolina @ Vancouver 10:00 PM ET FS-CR,SNET-P

Post by Arachnid »

Lancer wrote:This game was frustrating to watch because both teams played well defensively. Not much was given up. Lack didn't face too many "holy fuck" opportunities but he was solid the whole game - earned the SO even though it got a little hairy towards the end with the Canuck legs running out of gas.

The Sedins need somebody else on their line because Booth and Hansen weren't it. Kassian really should earn that spot, but you almost have to try him up there by default because nobody else seems to have been able to make that line go with the twins.

The powerplay had a couple of dangerous moments, but they seem to be getting predictable again. I dunno, maybe put somebody in the high slot for rebounds or whatever, but this trying to get cross passes from the half boards to the back door guy/bomb it from the point just isn't working. Time for Gulutzan to get more hands-on here.
I kinda like the idea of Booth, Kassian and Richardson on the same line. Call it 3 Dog Night if you like but if they are all struggling why don't they work together to figure it out. It can't hurt.
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by The Brown Knight »

Arachnid wrote: I kinda like the idea of Booth, Kassian and Richardson on the same line. Call it 3 Dog Night if you like but if they are all struggling why don't they work together to figure it out. It can't hurt.
No offense Arachnid, but your ideas and hockey thoughts don't usually pan out too well.

Here is what you wrote when the Canucks traded Hodgson for Kassian:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9157&start=15
Arachnid wrote: Again, it's not about Kassian/Hodgson straight up....if it were, we lost already...no argument....Gragnani is and will be a good young NHL defence man...do you know how hard that is to say? Then say this...no more Rome'n in the the wrong corner...no more Albert'a bound'n to the penalty box.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

##DoYouKnowHowHardThatIsToSay
Last edited by The Brown Knight on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

The Brown Knight wrote:
Arachnid wrote: I kinda like the idea of Booth, Kassian and Richardson on the same line. Call it 3 Dog Night if you like but if they are all struggling why don't they work together to figure it out. It can't hurt.
No offense Arachnid, but your ideas and hockey thoughts don't usually pan out too well.

Arachnid wrote: Again, it's not about Kassian/Hodgson straight up....if it were, we lost already...no argument....Gragnani is and will be a good young NHL defence man...do you know how hard that is to say? Then say this...no more Rome'n in the the wrong corner...no more Albert'a bound'n to the penalty box.....

Are you unemployed? You seem to have a lot of time to research and personally attack other posters.

Reminds me of another cyberbully I dispensed with...

Good thing my Mom & Dad loves me otherwise I could wind up as a sociopath :D
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Arachnid wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote:

Are you unemployed? You seem to have a lot of time to research and personally attack other posters.

Lol. Chillax my friend.

I'm only busting your chops.

Having an ability to laugh at oneself is quite liberating.

I suggest dumb ideas all the time. :D

Most importantly, Canucks are on a 5 game winning streak.

:beer:

The Dark Indian Rises
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

The Brown Knight wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote:

Lol. Chillax my friend.

I'm only busting your chops.

Having an ability to laugh at oneself is quite liberating.

I suggest dumb ideas all the time. :D

Most importantly, Canucks are on a 5 game winning streak.

:beer:
oh I'm totally cool about this season, enjoying it as others have their knickers in a knot....mind you there are some on here that let a corporate professional ice hockey team ruin their day...as in nervous breakdown and depression

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Art Vandelay wrote:Cheechoo sure why not ? How about Shane Churla and Donald Brashear ? Maybe Barry Beck.

;)

The Dark Indian Rises