GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim.. Now!!!

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim.. Now!!!

Post by Arachnid » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote: Again - I was lambasted by posters such as drdork, Toucan Kid, and Island Knucklehead.
True, but let's not forget the fact you ARE drdork and Toucan Kid. Image
I'll always be here to keep all past and future Farhans honest... 8-)
Nein! I am the Troll Hunter™ :mrgreen:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim.. Now!!!

Post by Strangelove » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote: Again - I was lambasted by posters such as drdork, Toucan Kid, and Island Knucklehead.
True, but let's not forget the fact you ARE drdork and Toucan Kid. Image
I'll always be here to keep all past and future Farhans honest... 8-)
... and all past and future Farhans will help you help them. :wink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1033
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim.. Now!!!

Post by The Brown Knight » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:38 pm

The Dark Indian is only accountable to The Dark Indian.

No one else!
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim.. Now!!!

Post by Strangelove » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:45 pm

The Brown Knight wrote:The Dark Indian is only accountable to The Dark Indian.

No one else!
As long as you're happy good buddy, as long as you're happy! :wink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1033
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Anaheim.. Now!!!

Post by The Brown Knight » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Strangelove wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote:The Dark Indian is only accountable to The Dark Indian.

No one else!
As long as you're happy good buddy, as long as you're happy! :wink:
8-)
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises

Post Reply