GDT Oct 10 Sharks/Hertl vs Canucks - 7pm - SNetP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT Oct 10 Sharks/Hertl vs Canucks - 7pm - SNetP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Knight wrote:This Santorelli kid is on fire right now.
Kid? He's 27
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Kesler is lights out tonight
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hamhius is a completely different player this year. Lousier
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Jovocop wrote:
SKYO wrote:Ok time to split up the twins.
Time to re-sign Santorelli to a multi-years contract extension. :lol:
haha agreed.

And as for making Kesler a shutdown center, hell no!

If anything this team needs more points/goals!

if you want a shutdown center tell MG to trade for one!
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

And our offence? The Sedins and only the Sedins and Mike Trent Klatt Santorelli. Whats new
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Post by Art Vandelay »

RoyalDude wrote:And our offence? The Sedins and only the Sedins and Mike Trent Klatt Santorelli

Does your dad know you are on his computer ? Bit of a drama queen to say the least. The Sharks have a damned good team, but the way you carry on a person wouldn't know if it was the 5th game of the season of the 50th. Let me guess you are some fat tub of shit that's never actually played competitive sports in his life.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

SKYO wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
SKYO wrote:Ok time to split up the twins.
Time to re-sign Santorelli to a multi-years contract extension. :lol:

haha agreed.

And as for making Kesler a shutdown center, hell no!

If anything this team needs more points/goals!

if you want a shutdown center tell MG to trade for one!
Well Skyo, Kesler WAS a shutdown center who wonnthe Selke in the year he notched 41 goals.
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by The Brown Knight »

RoyalDude wrote:
Kid? He's 27
I'm 32.......they're all kids to me. :P

Speaking of Santorelli, why aren't you "pumping Mike Gillis' tires" for this smart pick up? Surely, if legendary teams such as Florida, Philadelphia, and San Jose had picked up Santorelli, you'd be singing the praises of Doug Wilson for months and months!

C'mon Chef Boi RD.......praise Gillis just one time. One time! I know you got it in ya. :mrgreen:
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Sharks announcers are screaming for Edler to be suspended for his hit Hurtle. :)
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Art Vandelay wrote:Let me guess you are some fat tub of shit that's never actually played competitive sports in his life.
I'm pretty obese and yes I never played sports but I slay it at GTA. You got the new Grand Theft Auto?
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Post by Art Vandelay »

Once again Vancouver is shorthanded more than the Sharks. Big shocker there.

Hamhuis must be hurt or the dude has lost a couple steps. He looks the shits out there. The team will look a little different and better with Kassian and Burrows out there for the simple fact that guys like Richardson and Weise will be back on the 4th line where they belong and Sestito will be eating pizza in the pressbox.
darren
CC Veteran

Post by darren »

Ouch. Have we ever had such a run of being owned like this by a single team? On the bright side, we only play them three more times this year IIRC (plus 4 in the playoffs :( ). (We'll see how Toronto does against them in the final :lol: )

Santorelli has already earned his 550k even if he does very little the rest of the year.

If Thornton didn't think that would get published he's a fucking idiot (even by the standards of pro athletes). The first thing you learn in dealing with the media: they aren't your friends.
Last edited by darren on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Mëds wrote:
Well Skyo, Kesler WAS a shutdown center who wonnthe Selke in the year he notched 41 goals.
No Manny Malhotra was here, even he got some votes for the Selke that year, which helped Kesler concentrate more on scoring, with Manny taking a lot of the key faceoffs and defensive zone starts.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Knight wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Kid? He's 27
I'm 32.......they're all kids to me. :P

Speaking of Santorelli, why aren't you "pumping Mike Gillis' tires" for this smart pick up? Surely, if legendary teams such as Florida, Philadelphia, and San Jose had picked up Santorelli, you'd be singing the praises of Doug Wilson for months and months!

C'mon Chef Boi RD.......praise Gillis just one time. One time! I know you got it in ya. :mrgreen:
I like Shinkaruk and Horvat and Corrado. I like Tanev, Garrison and Hamhius. And believe it or not I like Kassian

Don't like Sestito, Booth

I like Santorelli but he will come back down to earth

We ain't going anywhere in the playoffs, too many good young teams in the West
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by The Brown Knight »

Art Vandelay wrote:Once again Vancouver is shorthanded more than the Sharks. Big shocker there.

Hamhuis must be hurt or the dude has lost a couple steps. He looks the shits out there. The team will look a little different and better with Kassian and Burrows out there for the simple fact that guys like Richardson and Weise will be back on the 4th line where they belong and Sestito will be eating pizza in the pressbox.
They are also learning a new system.

Maybe it's best that we give guys like Hamhuis and Kesler a little benefit of the doubt. If they are still playing like this a few months from now, then yes........judge away.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises