The Future

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: The Future

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Bertuzzi and Burrows were captains. Wow that's news to me. As for Linden never getting abused like that maybe someone should have watched the 96 playoffs when good ol Trev was being manhandled and punched in the head by Claude Lemieux but was too scared to respond.
Oh yes....the zamboni-ing of Linden :evil:

Riiiight about where I figured out he's a giant pussy

Much like...

I think as fans we're real sick of the wimpiness. Fuck I miss pimp daddy Brashear
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Bertuzzi and Burrows were captains. Wow that's news to me. As for Linden never getting abused like that maybe someone should have watched the 96 playoffs when good ol Trev was being manhandled and punched in the head by Claude Lemieux but was too scared to respond.
Oh yes....the zamboni-ing of Linden :evil:

Riiiight about where I figured out he's a giant pussy

Much like...

I think as fans we're real sick of the wimpiness. Fuck I miss pimp daddy Brashear

You "think"?????

I'm happier every time I hear Torts say we gotta get "stiffer".....was thrilled when I heard him say that being a good loser is just a loser.....

This team needed an overhaul in the class department.....too many pussies. I think Torts is the start of that....hopefully there is more to come.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

I lost a hell of a lot of repect for Linden when he pussed out against Lemieux like that.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society