Cup Poll.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Do you think Vancouver will win the Cup this year? No qualifications.

Yes.
41%
No.
59%

Total votes: 44

okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Cup Poll.

Post by okcanuck »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
damonberryman wrote: This is right fucking on!Yes yes yes. it is not about stats or who the fuck did what and when. This is a spiritual quest and ye of little fucking faith can go eat your bowels with salsa motherfuckers. This is about the West End, University Heights, Kerrisdale and the East End. Whitespot, Burrard Inlet, the 9 o'clock gun and fish and chips on Locarno. Don Lever, Stan Smyl, Dennis V, Rick Lanz, Kearns, Suitcase Smith, Tiger, Fraser puching the shit out of O'Reilly in Boston, Marchand ragdolling Daniel, Keith the filthy piece of shit may he die in pain, the corner, and on and on and on and on.

If you do not believe you will not get the orgasm I will when I am FINALLY right, and that may be the biggest spiritual loss of all.
:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

That is the most Tony fuckin Robbins thing I've read in a while! I have seen the light (thanks man ;) )

On my way ^up^ to change my vote![/quote
Great post damonberry,you forgot Messier spearing Trevor in 94 though.
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

A fan... got up at 6:30 AM in Bangkok.. its 32 above and I am headed for a bar across town
where my Swedish buddy has a big screen and is illegally opening his pub for a hockey game starting at 8:30 AM
hoping the Sedins finally outplay the Bolland line . Kesler catches fire and AV changes the #1 line to Kesler, Burrows n Hansen..
f u Keith ..
Go Canucks....
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

damonberryman wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:Personally I think there is a point where you can over think it. I am a west coast expat Canadian I fuckin hate and mistrust everything east of the Purcell mountains and west of penzance... I am not even quite sure about the peace river country either...I hear there are far too many oiler fans up there...

Anyway, of course the Canucks will win the Stanley cup this year and anyone who suggests otherwise is either a leaf fan or just as bad.

That's the official party line and you damn right that's what separates the band wagoners from real fans.

You all wanna be realistic and pretend you know what your talking about show me the big pile o cash you won from betting on the kings last year....
Me thinks that those that Thought and had Faith don't wan't to get burned by their lover/Team from 2011....

That's understandable, we are all still hurting from that Final series...we should have won it, it was ours to win...

You make the most valid point Lor, you are either Fanatic about it or not. I mean if you think they have no chance then don't watch or post about it but if you Think they might have a chance, no matter how thin, then that means you have some Faith in them and that with a little puck luck (or a lot in the case of Alberts & Baltard) they could actually pull it off this year...
This is right fucking on!Yes yes yes. it is not about stats or who the fuck did what and when. This is a spiritual quest and ye of little fucking faith can go eat your bowels with salsa motherfuckers. This is about the West End, University Heights, Kerrisdale and the East End. Whitespot, Burrard Inlet, the 9 o'clock gun and fish and chips on Locarno. Don Lever, Stan Smyl, Dennis V, Rick Lanz, Kearns, Suitcase Smith, Tiger, Fraser puching the shit out of O'Reilly in Boston, Marchand ragdolling Daniel, Keith the filthy piece of shit may he die in pain, the corner, and on and on and on and on.

If you do not believe you will not get the orgasm I will when I am FINALLY right, and that may be the biggest spiritual loss of all.
Oh God! I can feel it Hallelujah broth!

Fuck the '26 'tards that bet against their own team and have no faith in the Hockey Gods and their Vancouver Canucks :twisted:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)