The leaves will win atleast 2 rounds in the East

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

paddy
CC Veteran

Re: The leaves will win atleast 2 rounds in the East

Post by paddy »

Crickets abound I guess nary a Spider or an Uncle will take a friendly wager on a habs/Bruins vs Laffs 1st round matchup???

surely you can be just as confident as Jack Ass Edwards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jay_1-pJdaw
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

paddy wrote:Crickets abound I guess nary a Spider or an Uncle will take a friendly wager on a habs/Bruins vs Laffs 1st round matchup???

Bruins will destroy the Laffs, Habs look shitty so anyone could win.

Crickets abound because We are Canucks fans and THIS is a Canucks site...so where does that leave you???
If you need air...call it in
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
paddy wrote:Crickets abound I guess nary a Spider or an Uncle will take a friendly wager on a habs/Bruins vs Laffs 1st round matchup???

Crickets abound because We are Canucks fans and THIS is a Canucks site...so where does that leave you???
If u only new.... if u want make this interesting lets wager on it I am willing to offer up a Vancouver Canucks Millionaire Jersey Numbers Letters etc... As someone who has been around here for a LONNNNGGG time people now where my allegiances lie... So I figure a Laffs vs either habs or Bruins for a Jersey probally costing the loser 3 bills??? I am all In what about U????
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

paddy wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:

If u only new.... if u want make this interesting lets wager on it I am willing to offer up a Vancouver Canucks Millionaire Jersey Numbers Letters etc... As someone who has been around here for a LONNNNGGG time people now where my allegiances lie... So I figure a Laffs vs either habs or Bruins for a Jersey probally costing the loser 3 bills??? I am all In what about U????
People know where your allegiances lie???? Where have you been, pray tell?

You want to bet against me that the leaves will beat who? Bruins? Why, may I ask, are you even bothering? What is your motivation? You seriously want people here to believe you cheer for the Canucks, while DURING THE CANUCKS GAME you come on here puffing about the Laffs?

Look, if you cast your beady little eyes a few pages back you'd see me talking candidly about your beloved Laffs. I was actually being complimentary...even though I had to go puke after :oops:

Coming around me looking for some sort of Laff friendly bet, ESPECIALLY one where I would bet on the hated Bruins, you're pissing up the wrong rope, my peppermint flavoured friend ;)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

paddy wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:

That's a coward and a losers bet..I am a Canuck fan and only a Canuck fan, I hate all other teams, who would bet on the Laughs to win?

What the fucks wrong with you Paddycakes? :crazy:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Oh and one more thing.

One more time...don't forget your suit when you come around here tooting your horn :lol:
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

a friendly wager involving a jersey or two not involving our favourite team the canucks a simple bet the 2011 stanley cup champs vs the laffs in round 1 or the 23 time stanley cup champs vs the leaves in round 1... Call to arms is what u called it right Spidey??? I am willing to exchange emails with both U and the man from Uncle or leave my info with Chris hell I will give him the info from my Paypal account...So Spidey while I take the leaves out of my Mouth Thats how u phrased isn't that right??? will U put up the money where yours is???

Come on what have u got to lose??? unless you are affraid u might????
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I hate both teams...I would find It hard to cheer for anything more than fights and injuries :crazy:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

You've got 87 posts in 9 years here, must be about 15 or more the past week alone in this gay thread.

I'm afraid that makes you a fully qualified Leaf Blower my friend.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

paddy wrote:a friendly wager involving a jersey or two not involving our favourite team the canucks a simple bet the 2011 stanley cup champs vs the laffs in round 1 or the 23 time stanley cup champs vs the leaves in round 1... Call to arms is what u called it right Spidey??? I am willing to exchange emails with both U and the man from Uncle or leave my info with Chris hell I will give him the info from my Paypal account...So Spidey while I take the leaves out of my Mouth Thats how u phrased isn't that right??? will U put up the money where yours is???

Come on what have u got to lose??? unless you are affraid u might????
I only take Canucks in my pools and I only pick the Canucks in a bet 8-)

You're a fool if you can call yourself a Canucks fan and still gleely bet on the Leafers...that's akin to cheating on your wife :P

Now say Vancouver and & ToRonTo make it too the Final (like you are so sure your team will :roll: ) I will gladly take a wager MY team versus your team...say the jersey for a donation to Canucks Place :drink:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

Crickets abound because We are Canucks fans and THIS is a Canucks site...so where does that leave you???[/quote]

If u only new.... if u want make this interesting lets wager on it I am willing to offer up a Vancouver Canucks Millionaire Jersey Numbers Letters etc... As someone who has been around here for a LONNNNGGG time people now where my allegiances lie... So I figure a Laffs vs either habs or Bruins for a Jersey probally costing the loser 3 bills??? I am all In what about U????[/quote]
People know where your allegiances lie???? Where have you been, pray tell?

You want to bet against me that the leaves will beat who? Bruins? Why, may I ask, are you even bothering? What is your motivation? You seriously want people here to believe you cheer for the Canucks, while DURING THE CANUCKS GAME you come on here puffing about the Laffs?

Look, if you cast your beady little eyes a few pages back you'd see me talking candidly about your beloved Laffs. I was actually being complimentary...even though I had to go puke after :oops:

Coming around me looking for some sort of Laff friendly bet, ESPECIALLY one where I would bet on the hated Bruins, you're pissing up the wrong rope, my peppermint flavoured friend ;)[/quote]

While u were joining up in 2011 AFTER the Stanley Cup run I was here since 06 on another board before that b4 ChrisCentral went Cray and had a nervous breakdown... If u want my the rest of my back story ask Blob or Doc or Pacific Blue,Tant Surrey Tiger lol hell even ask Spidey...

Back to the matter at hand it seems to have degenerated into a name calling picture posting contest I am willing to forego a Bruins laffs matchup In your case since your hatred for the Bruins is only surpassed by mine does that mean I can pencil u in for a Habs leaves 1st round matchup??? Now if u back out on that one as well I will be forced to come up to a conclusion or 2...

Conclusion one as a peer at my screen with my Beady little eyes that maybe u live at home or aren't quite yet self sufficent financially... There is no other logical explanation why a Canuck fan wouldn't want a Free Canuck Millionaires Jersey Name and #Number of his choice...

Conclusion number 2 as I piss up a rope when u shoot off your mouth and someone calls u on it Finacially and u back down u sorta look like that guy who gets called out then sorta backs down and hey there is nothing wrong with that... For the life of me how a Canuck fan could turn down an opportunity to win a free jersey is beyond me...

As I piss up a rope trying to figure that one out if u change your mind on the wager and decide to take a PISS STANDING UP I will gladly accept...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

UDL paddy is gold. Probably a top 5 poster for myself back in the day, He doesn't need to have a bunch of posts to stack up against the Klitts of the world. I vouch for his sorry ass in a heartbeat, though his sidekick Pacific Blues act is getting old.

Into the wine after a case of beer...........just smashed the fuck out of my basement bathroom.... wifey is angry that we incured some extra debt over the last few years but hey I am still standing upright. When I sober up you kids will get an interesting post.

But doesn 't she get we can do 2.94 ????????? :lol:

Miserable witch
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:UDL paddy is gold. Probably a top 5 poster for myself back in the day, He doesn't need to have a bunch of posts to stack up against the Klitts of the world. I vouch for his sorry ass in a heartbeat, though his sidekick Pacific Blues act is getting old.

Into the wine after a case of beer...........just smashed the fuck out of my basement bathroom.... wifey is angry that we incured some extra debt over the last few years but hey I am still standing upright. When I sober up you kids will get an interesting post.

But doesn 't she get we can do 2.94 ????????? :lol:

Miserable witch
Blob used to be simpler times but every now and then this place needs a kick in the ass Arthur is missed...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I loved Arthur .... then again I have been burned over and again with the CJB handles, GM and Thinner. Not sure what to believe anymore with all the sock ( meat) puppets over the years. A good cleansing in the open forum / other board might be a good idea. I miss the old personalities a lot. Everybody lay their cards on the table. I have exactly two sock handles from back in the day
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

paddy wrote:
While u were joining up in 2011 AFTER the Stanley Cup run I was here since 06 on another board before that b4 ChrisCentral went Cray and had a nervous breakdown... If u want my the rest of my back story ask Blob or Doc or Pacific Blue,Tant Surrey Tiger lol hell even ask Spidey...
I was on Central since 1999 under a different name(Marc Crawford) I was pretty sure you were a canucks fan but you need to see you haven't exactly exuded Canucks colours around here of late
paddy wrote: Back to the matter at hand it seems to have degenerated into a name calling picture posting contest I am willing to forego a Bruins laffs matchup In your case since your hatred for the Bruins is only surpassed by mine does that mean I can pencil u in for a Habs leaves 1st round matchup??? Now if u back out on that one as well I will be forced to come up to a conclusion or 2...
My hate for the Bruins is almost equaled by my hatred for the Habs and Laffs. Again, you coming around flapping about your closet leaf love and randomly challenging us to "put our money where our mouths are" is pure hysterical nonsense. What's wrong Paddy? why so insecure?
paddy wrote:Conclusion one as a peer at my screen with my Beady little eyes that maybe u live at home or aren't quite yet self sufficent financially... There is no other logical explanation why a Canuck fan wouldn't want a Free Canuck Millionaires Jersey Name and #Number of his choice...
Yes I do live at home...my home. My financial situation is decidedly sufficient I assure you. A free Canucks jersey? Betting FOR the Bruins? I'd rather cut off my junk thanks.
paddy wrote:Conclusion number 2 as I piss up a rope when u shoot off your mouth and someone calls u on it Finacially and u back down u sorta look like that guy who gets called out then sorta backs down and hey there is nothing wrong with that... For the life of me how a Canuck fan could turn down an opportunity to win a free jersey is beyond me...
You gotta admit...when you sit back and look at the body of your work on here tonight...you sure come across as a raging leaf blower. Now that you mentioned that you were back at the old digs, I do remember you there and it wasn't in a Leaf Blower capacity so....what's up paddy-cakes? You alright buddy?
paddy wrote:As I piss up a rope trying to figure that one out if u change your mind on the wager and decide to take a PISS STANDING UP I will gladly accept...
Lets see you go bet on the fuckin Bruins then. I'm not and I don't have any faith in the Habs worth betting 3 hundy on them.

So again, Paddy, what the fuck is wrong? Why are you all fucked up?