The leaves will win atleast 2 rounds in the East

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

paddy
CC Veteran

The leaves will win atleast 2 rounds in the East

Post by paddy »

I've got a feeling that the Toronto Maple leaves will go farther than any Canadian team this post season...
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: The leaves will win atleast 2 rounds in the East

Post by BingoTough »

paddy wrote:I've got a feeling that the Toronto Maple leaves will go farther than any Canadian team this post season...
I believe the moon is made of cheese!

Kim Jong Il believed a triplet would remove him from power!

Brits believe vaccines give you autism.

Krazy talk!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

paddy wrote:I've got a feeling that the Toronto Maple leaves will go farther than any Canadian team this post season...
Oh my Devil, you've been drinking the Kool Aid too? :eh:

Ass someone astutely pointed out this team has proven nothing in a lock-out shortened season.
They very well may have a gritty, hardworking group and a veteran champion coach but they do not have playoff experience or a hot elite goalie.

If winning the Presidents trophy does not guarantee Stanley then how does making the playoffs for the first time in 6 years make you a semi-finalist?

Maybe this will work in the Canucks interests as all eyes, media and pressure will be on Kanada's Wunderkinds

8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Holy shit
What the fuck
Do we not see hear and read enough about the fucking Toronto Maple leaves EVERYWHERE, that there's gotta be a thread dedicated to their playoff run on a VANCOUVER CANUCK site?

Are we forgetting that this is the very fucking franchise that blocked Vancouver from having a team for 5 years?

Are we forgetting the derision and actual goddam cheers when the Briuns and Chara hoisted the cup just two seasons ago?

Fuck the Toronto maple leaves and every miserable dickhead who cheers for them

This thread reeks like ass

Bunch of fagity Leafblowers.....
Canuck-One
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Canuck-One »

Lean over onto your left cheek and apply pressure. Phfft there goes that feeling.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:Holy shit
What the fuck
Do we not see hear and read enough about the fucking Toronto Maple leaves EVERYWHERE, that there's gotta be a thread dedicated to their playoff run on a VANCOUVER CANUCK site?

Are we forgetting that this is the very fucking franchise that blocked Vancouver from having a team for 5 years?

Are we forgetting the derision and actual goddam cheers when the Briuns and Chara hoisted the cup just two seasons ago?

Fuck the Toronto maple leaves and every miserable dickhead who cheers for them

This thread reeks like ass

Bunch of fagity Leafblowers.....
:lol:

Boston versus Laughs, I wanna watch that one with you... :D
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Can you imagine, Paddycakes? We would need round the clock suicide watch on quite a few CC members here, specifically ukcanuck. What a story line - In his first season as a GM since getting disrespectfully weaseled out of a job in Vancouver by Mike Gillis and Tony Gallagher, Dave Nonis, brings the leaves back to the playoffs for the first time since 2004. This all coming on the heels of getting revenge on ole Mikey by backing out of Luongo deal at the trade deadline, last minute. Poor ole Mikey Gillis, the man who had the luxury of inheriting a team with a fantastic core group of young players gets outshined by the guy he threw under the bus for apparently leaving the cupboards bare. LOL! I wonder if Nonis has asked Gillis, "how are your cupboards now since being a GM for the Canucks for 5 years running? According to some, you guys rank quite low on the prospects lists"
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:
Can you imagine, Paddycakes? We would need round the clock suicide watch on quite a few CC members here, specifically ukcanuck. What a story line - In his first season as a GM since getting disrespectfully weaseled out of a job in Vancouver by Mike Gillis and Tony Gallagher, Dave Nonis, brings the leaves back to the playoffs for the first time since 2004. This all coming on the heels of getting revenge on ole Mikey by backing out of Luongo deal at the trade deadline, last minute. Poor ole Mikey Gillis, the man who had the luxury of inheriting a team with a fantastic core group of young players gets outshined by the guy he threw under the bus for apparently leaving the cupboards bare. LOL! I wonder if Nonis has asked Gillis, "how are your cupboards now since being a GM for the Canucks for 5 years running? According to some, you guys rank quite low on the prospects lists"
Hey BD, pull up your B-Boi baggy ass jeans, your Leafer panties are showing your skid mark...we all know you're secretly an Ontarian @ <3 : L *
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Canuck-One wrote:

Lean over onto your left cheek and apply pressure. Phfft there goes that feeling.
I actually laughed out loud after reading that one :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

20 bucks says no.
Better yet, if that happens I'll buy a round for all the Laffer fans on this board, at a Vancouver bar of your choice. 8-) 8-)

Provided that you are wearing your Maple Laffs jersey of course. :mrgreen:
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

wafflecombine
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by wafflecombine »

Doesn't much matter who Toronto plays - Bruins, Habs, etc. I think they'll quickly find themselves outgunned, behind and wondering what the spring specials on golf clubs are.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

wafflecombine wrote:Doesn't much matter who Toronto plays - Bruins, Habs, etc. I think they'll quickly find themselves outgunned, behind and wondering what the spring specials on golf clubs are.
And the blow jobs continue about the Leefs...http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/04/ ... -fighting/

Thing is, I agree that tougher is better in the post-season, fighting is not really the go to weapon of intimidation, staying out of the penalty box is as we found out in 2011.

If they win justone game in the Playoffs their fans will be legion in their disease of mediocrity.... 8-)
Last edited by Arachnid on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Arachnid wrote: If they win justone game in the Playoffs their fans will be legion in there disease of mediocrity.... 8-)
Aaron18 gunna rip u a knew wan
If you need air...call it in
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Arachnid wrote: If they win justone game in the Playoffs their fans will be legion in there disease of mediocrity.... 8-)
Aaron18 gunna rip u a knew wan
Wot?!

i fixed it now you :evil:

Aehteeen is one of them :wink: