Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by Arachnid » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am

:lol: Made by a Habs fan...



I guess the Orcas (for the time being) are not the kings anymore...
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

dbr
CC Legend
Posts: 3043
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by dbr » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:58 am

Canucks fan. Guy posts on the Canucks board over at HF..

But yeah obvious Marchand is a piece of work and a few other Bruins are no strangers to the sell job either.

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3300
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by ukcanuck » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 pm

You mean we're not even number one at that anymore either !!
Damn it!
Wait, is that because Kes has been on the shelf for so long?

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by Arachnid » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:30 pm

dbr wrote:Canucks fan. Guy posts on the Canucks board over at HF..

But yeah obvious Marchand is a piece of work and a few other Bruins are no strangers to the sell job either.
I thought it looked familiar, a Habs guy posted after the Bear Lispers went off that Montreal were the worst buncha of divers in the league...
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by Rumsfeld » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Julien is missing an important chromosome. I would pay good money to watch a pack of angry Frenchmen bootfuck his fat fucking face in.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
herb
CC Legend
Posts: 3011
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Mars

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by herb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:Julien is missing an important chromosome. I would pay good money to watch a pack of angry Frenchmen bootfuck his fat fucking face in.
You should be nicer to stroke victims...

User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1981
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Arnprior, Ontario

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by Lancer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Arachnid wrote::lol: Made by a Habs fan...

I guess the Orcas (for the time being) are not the kings anymore...
It's shit like Julien's rant that could get his team black-balled come the playoffs. Can't say that I'd mind in that event. Couldn't happen to a cuter bunch of mongoloids.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.

User avatar
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by Zamboni Driver » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:11 pm

The Daily Show Bruins montage is pretty funny too. :D

User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Embelishment Emeblishment Embelishment

Post by dhabums » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 pm

herb wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Julien is missing an important chromosome. I would pay good money to watch a pack of angry Frenchmen bootfuck his fat fucking face in.
You should be nicer to stroke victims...
The stroke would be the victim in this case.

Post Reply