So After The 11 Game Mark

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: So After The 11 Game Mark

Postby Zamboni Driver » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Aaronp18 wrote:
I think it could work, especially with a natural I-5 rivalry with us, eventually. With the cost of tickets in Vancouver these days I can imagine Canucks fans making the trip on a regular basis.

Yep, I'd definately catch some games down in Seattle.

I hope they would call them the Seattle Thunderbirds (and re-name the minor leage team) and not take some lame-ass name

Canuck-One wrote:I was looking at the proposed conference line ups and this seems a little bit more fair than leaving Tampa and Florida in with Ottawa and Toronto.

They don't want to split up the rival NY/Penn teams from the old Patrick division (NYR, NYI, NJ, Philly, Pens)
Probably makes sense
Zamboni Driver
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Postby herb » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 am

Rumsfeld wrote:I guess the Flames will be heading out of town any day now.

The Flames won last night and scored 7 goals in the process, so plan the parade route!
herb
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby rats19 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:33 am

herb wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:I guess the Flames will be heading out of town any day now.

The Flames won last night and scored 7 goals in the process, so plan the parade route!

I was reading a bit on HF today..they pretty happy..barely containing themselves. how good will they be when bla bla comes back. Iggy best game of the year..a beast. and wideman, hah everybody laughed when they signed him..who is laughing now...bla bla bla...

on a certain level i have empathy for these souls...then I shake my head laugh, no one felt sorry for us in the "dark" times...
You are who you hang with.....
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Postby herb » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:49 am

rats19 wrote:on a certain level i have empathy for these souls...then I shake my head laugh, no one felt sorry for us in the "dark" times...

The only organization I have any empathy for is Columbus. 12 years of awful sucks (been dere dun dat - Canucks/Saints).
herb
CC Hall of Fan Member

Previous

Return to Canucks Corner Chat