Canucks News and Notes

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News and Notes

Post by Chef Boi RD »

What happens on the ice, stays on the ice. It's business, nothing personal. O'Sullivan has somehow forgotten to separate the two.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

RoyalDude wrote:What happens on the ice, stays on the ice. It's business, nothing personal. O'Sullivan has somehow forgotten to separate the two.
To a point. If someone threatens to skullfuck my wife into a coma you can damn sure bet I'm taking it personally. Domi would be picking carbon fiber out of his teeth for months.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:What happens on the ice, stays on the ice. It's business, nothing personal. O'Sullivan has somehow forgotten to separate the two.
Did you ever skullfuck anyone at the Astoria back in the day ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rumsfeld wrote:
To a point. If someone threatens to skullfuck my wife into a coma you can damn sure bet I'm taking it personally. Domi would be picking carbon fibre out of his teeth for months.
Well, according to Simmonds - Wives are fair game.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Dude you were the one who grew up next to the Pickton Pig Farm. Didn't Robert sell your family pork at a good rate?
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Dude you were the one who grew up next to the Pickton Pig Farm. Didn't Robert sell your family pork at a good rate?
These skanks used to take me to an after hours biker-operated booze can out there back in the day. Fucking lowlife central.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Rumsfeld wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
These skanks used to take me to an after hours biker-operated booze can out there back in the day. Fucking lowlife central.
skull fucking actual skulls
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Rumsfeld wrote:
To a point. If someone threatens to skullfuck my wife into a coma you can damn sure bet I'm taking it personally. Domi would be picking carbon fiber out of his teeth for months.
Sure, no doubt.

But would you then have written a memoir about how he insulted your wife and release it to the press like a little bitch nearly a decade later?
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Mëds wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:
Sure, no doubt.

But would you then have written a memoir about how he insulted your wife and release it to the press like a little bitch nearly a decade later?
What does that have to do with what I posted?

Royaldude said you don't take shit personally on the ice. I said yeah, sometimes you fucking do. I couldn't give two wet fucks what that pussy wrote in his shitty book.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Rumsfeld wrote:
Mëds wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:
Sure, no doubt.

What does that have to do with what I posted?

Royaldude said you don't take shit personally on the ice. I said yeah, sometimes you fucking do. I couldn't give two wet fucks what that pussy wrote in his shitty book.
Oh, I thought you were in some way condoning O'Sullivan going public. Nevermind.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:I think Henrik should continue to rest
Because you admire the job Vey is doing
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:I think Henrik should continue to rest
Because you admire the job Vey is doing
Yes that's it .Id rest Tanev as well and promote the black dwarf
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Rumsfeld wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
That was a pretty connected booze can . Lots of guys with colours there .I have heard a few nasty rumours of what went on between the farm and across the street at the booze can .
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote: That was a pretty connected booze can . Lots of guys with colours there .I have heard a few nasty rumours of what went on between the farm and across the street at the booze can .
Well the HA are known for their weirdo snuff type shit, some of it urban myth, some not

Did you hear those rumours by sticking your head out the back door? Come on Blob, tell us the truth,'how close do you live to where the Pig farm was? 2 to 3 blocks?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

That was a pretty hard shot Tanev took off the foot/ankle . I wouldn't be shocked if he was injured after that blast .Either way it might not be a bad idea to rest him for awhile as he probably has quite a bruise .