OOTS...2013

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: OOTS...2013

Post by Hockey Widow »

ukcanuck wrote: Quite a difference from the night before in Vancouver . It's like their game got re- routed to O'Hare at YVR or sommat...
Can you imagine the Sedins with all that time that Glencross was given in front of Emery.

Ya I was thinking that if that Hawks team showed up we would have been up by 5 by the third period, if we had anyone who could score that is, like if Booth was back. :D :D

But the Hawks looked brutal. Kane floated all night and their D was horrible. They looked totally gassed.
The only HW the Canucks need
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Benjo »

Gillis/GIlman taking in the Pitts destroying Washington.

Hodgson with 1g1a in the first period :scowl:

Sens get screwed on a goalie interference call. Silfverberg was standing in the white paint screening and Price comes out to challenge and bumps Silsfverberg as puck goes in. No goal AND penalty wtf?
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Fighting controversy with the now bitter rivals Lightning vs Flyers.

Started with Rinaldo over punching Crombeen when he got ko'd, he kept on trying to land em after he fell down.

Lecavalier took exception and kinda did the same thing to Talbot..

dramadrama!
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

Rinaldo went too far there. Classic case of an over-zealous young kid looking to make his mark. He'll get a talkin' to I'm sure, and hopefully he won't let it happen again.

On another note, this kid is a fuckin' firecracker. Kinda reminds me of someone who used to toss them with fearless and reckless abandon. Too bad we'll never see Ryp and Rinaldo go toe-to-toe. That would be somethin' fierce.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Looking at yahoo this morning I read "Dubinsky has been fined $10,000 for boarding the Kings' Rob Scuderi".

"Wtf?" I thought. They can't have players from other teams staying at their home? What's that all about? :eh:

Then I suddenly realised... boarding... hockey... right.... :oops:

My brain really doesn't work properly until I've had my first cup of coffee. :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Per wrote:Looking at yahoo this morning I read "Dubinsky has been fined $10,000 for boarding the Kings' Rob Scuderi".

"Wtf?" I thought. They can't have players from other teams staying at their home? What's that all about? :eh:
Well, the new CBA mandates that each player have their own room on the road.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Cornuck wrote:
Per wrote:Looking at yahoo this morning I read "Dubinsky has been fined $10,000 for boarding the Kings' Rob Scuderi".

Well, the new CBA mandates that each player have their own room on the road.
Even the Sedins?! :eh:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Yes, though they have said they may go back to being roomies.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hock ... story.html
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

So was watching the Boston Montreal hilights with Seguin and it struck me...I'm finally over the Cam Neely trade!!
And I don't feel sorry for Leaf nation one little bit... Hope they get a box of tape for Kessel :)
Tanti09
CC Veteran

Post by Tanti09 »

Right now I hate the Bruins more than the leaves. Maybe it's because the leaves are so pathetic so they're not really on my radar, but my top 5 most hated teams are Boston, Chicago, Calgary, Toronto and LA. San Jose is in the mix.
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

Pretty hard to "hate" Calgary or Toronto. They've been a joke for so long they're not even relevant.

Or worse, Long Island. You could poke fun, but its like poking a stick at a homeless person, why stoop?
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

i think its kind of mandatory for a good British Columbian to hate Toronto just because and that goes for all of their sports teams as well as... might be permissible to cheer for the Jays only if they are in the World Series and Seattle is no longer in the mix... otherwise Forget em
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

ukcanuck wrote:i think its kind of mandatory for a good British Columbian to hate Toronto just because and that goes for all of their sports teams as well as... might be permissible to cheer for the Jays only if they are in the World Series and Seattle is no longer in the mix... otherwise Forget em
Its mandatory for any Canuck fan... Toronto was able to keep Vancouver out of the NHL for 3 friggin years.. We should have had a team in 67 but the friggin leaves where afraid we'd cut into the TV $$$.. Same deal as Balsillie and a franchise in Hamilton.. I've had a hate on since 67.. :) Still hoping they lose every f*ing game they play
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Benjo »

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Tiger wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:i think its kind of mandatory for a good British Columbian to hate Toronto just because and that goes for all of their sports teams as well as... might be permissible to cheer for the Jays only if they are in the World Series and Seattle is no longer in the mix... otherwise Forget em
Its mandatory for any Canuck fan... Toronto was able to keep Vancouver out of the NHL for 3 friggin years.. We should have had a team in 67 but the friggin leaves where afraid we'd cut into the TV $$$.. Same deal as Balsillie and a franchise in Hamilton.. I've had a hate on since 67.. :) Still hoping they lose every f*ing game they play
I concur Tiger.

For decades I have taken great pleasure in watching the Leaves on HNIC.

Of course I cheer wildly for whoever the opposition happens to be.

I'm a Leaf antifan and it's just awesome! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.