OOTS...2013

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: OOTS...2013

Post by Hockey Widow »

Its funny how Nonis's handling of this whole situation, his arrogance and insulting behaviour has me more angry than Luongo not getting moved. How galvanizing.
The only HW the Canucks need
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Nice, the Laughs lose tonight. Bad goaltending. Karmas a bitch Nonis. I hope you lose the last 11 games, miss the play-offs,and wallow in your stupidity. You could have had a bona-fide all-star goaltender. Shove it up the Laughs ass Roberto.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

2-0 LA over Minny end of first.

Realizing that the Oilers could close within 3 points of us with a win tonight, Yikes. Go LA, go Canucks.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

JAMES NEAL takes an elbow to the face and leaves game with possible concussion. Good thing Pittsburg stocked up before the deadline. :mrgreen:
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Hockey Widow wrote:JAMES NEAL takes an elbow to the face and leaves game with possible concussion. Good thing Pittsburg stocked up before the deadline. :mrgreen:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/opinion ... -chin.html
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Just heard Carlyle on TSN discussing Lupul's upper body injury

"Concussion is a bad word. We don't use that word. It is a bad word in today's sports. We only use that word if we are a 100% sure."

Randy should have stayed in the quiet room.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Hockey Widow wrote:Its funny how Nonis's handling of this whole situation, his arrogance and insulting behaviour has me more angry than Luongo not getting moved. How galvanizing.
I didn't think it was possible for me to hate the leaves even more than I already do, but Cheeseburgler's actions just did it. I really love nothing better than to see their goaltending blow goats down the stretch and them miss the playoffs.

If the Cheeseburgler dares to ask about Luongo this offseason, I hope Gillis tells him to suck his dick in front of a webcam first.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Lancer wrote: If the Cheeseburgler dares to ask about Luongo this offseason, I hope Gillis tells him to suck his dick in front of a webcam first.
I get the feeling Gillis won't be talking to Toronto anytime soon.

I'm fine with that. The funny thing is, it's THEM that could use our asset. They weren't offering anything substantial, or anything that would help our team (maybe Scrivens gets 2-3 games). Fuck them. Keep Lou. Give him to Florida for a couple of 2nd rounders.

Something to note: Starting next year, Florida and Toronto are in the same division.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Lancer wrote: If the Cheeseburgler dares to ask about Luongo this offseason, I hope Gillis tells him to suck his dick in front of a webcam first.
I get the feeling Gillis won't be talking to Toronto anytime soon.

I'm fine with that. The funny thing is, it's THEM that could use our asset. They weren't offering anything substantial, or anything that would help our team (maybe Scrivens gets 2-3 games). Fuck them. Keep Lou. Give him to Florida for a couple of 2nd rounders.

Something to note: Starting next year, Florida and Toronto are in the same division.
LOL

Karma is a bitch.

Come on MG give him to the Panthers, just do it.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Bryz lets in four, pulled start of third in favour of Mason. Jets win 4-1.
Groovypippin
CC Veteran

Post by Groovypippin »

But Mason is the saviour now, correct? So no problem. I'm sure he'll run the table with a string of shut-outs. :?
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

So they say the buy out for Bryz is 1.65 million per year over 14 years. As much as I would love to see it it won't happen. But wait, if they buy out Bryz and trade for Luongo their cap hit will still be about the same and the term should be around the same too!

So Lupul doesn't have a concussion but is experiencing stiffness :oops: :oops: and is day to day. Ya I buy that. A player who can barely skate off the ice with a history of concussions. OK.
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Benjo »

Hockey Widow wrote:
So Lupul doesn't have a concussion but is experiencing stiffness :oops: :oops: and is day to day. Ya I buy that. A player who can barely skate off the ice with a history of concussions. OK.
Nah his head was just too hot from his helmet.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Benjo wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:
Nah his head was just too hot from his helmet.
LOL
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I've watched a fair amount of Habs games this year and I know it's early but this Galchenyuk is gonna be a beaut IMO. Excellent in both ends of the rink, plays with passion, your prototypical classic centre, great hockey sense, looks like a young Ron Francis out there. I'm liking this Hab team, good young pieces there.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau