OOTS...2013

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: OOTS...2013

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Topper wrote:CoHo in the Garden's pressure cooker this evening.
:lol:
I suppose it's fitting...seeing as he does skate like an 8 yr old boy :wow:
If you need air...call it in
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Lol the corner sinks to lows with every international disaster :D
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I blame Topper...he always starts it
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic »

Jovocop wrote:
darren wrote:
Playoffs? Bring on LA, please. We have to beat them all, and if we stay healthy we can, so let's start with revenge.
100% agreed. There is no better way to start the first round than playing against the team that beat the Canucks last playoffs. The Canucks did it in 2011 and went all the way to the SCF.
Ha ha! No chance a Canuck team coached by AV is going to beat the Kings this year.

It took him 3 tries to figure out Chicago, and even then his squad almost blew it.

5 games left until the playoffs and he's still trying to figure out his lines.
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

vic wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
darren wrote:
Playoffs? Bring on LA, please. We have to beat them all, and if we stay healthy we can, so let's start with revenge.
100% agreed. There is no better way to start the first round than playing against the team that beat the Canucks last playoffs. The Canucks did it in 2011 and went all the way to the SCF.
Ha ha! No chance a Canuck team coached by AV is going to beat the Kings this year.

It took him 3 tries to figure out Chicago, and even then his squad almost blew it.

You never know, with a healthy Daniel and Kesler, the Canucks could take the Kings.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Jovocop wrote:
vic wrote:
Jovocop wrote: 100% agreed. There is no better way to start the first round than playing against the team that beat the Canucks last playoffs. The Canucks did it in 2011 and went all the way to the SCF.

You never know, with a healthy Daniel and Kesler, the Canucks could take the Kings.
Moore's Law...not Steve...I think the learning curve is a lot steeper than that, meaning it will not take as many tries as you say (have you ever even played in any organized sports or championship?! :look: ).
We all pretty much know that they were suffering from a Cup hangover and shock last year but I think as many teams do, they have learned the hard way.
They have the talent to go all the way, now it is simply...mental.
We find out in a couple of weeks eh?!

:bounce:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic »

Jovocop wrote:
It took Sutter all of one game to figure out how to shut down the twins after they controlled the play in game 4 to avoid the sweep.

AV can't do the same - he's going to rely on the players to figure it out themselves while he stands up there in the bench chewing his gum and giggling.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Funny I don't remember seeing Vic post on the Toronto stiff thread but he sounds just like those fucking assholes that think the leaves matter...

lA is a good club just like Anaheim and Chicago are and we've done alright against them all year WITHOUT Kesler OR a full squad so lets pretend we are all Canucks shall we ViC?
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Must be a blast for CoHo. Hope he doesn't bomb.
The only HW the Canucks need
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

The Detroit is tied for eighth with Columbus in points, though they held the game in hand going into tonight, they are 2 points up on Dallas, though the Stars will have a game in hand after tonight. So The Red Wings, in a battle for their playoff lives, head into Calgary to face the lowly Flames with a chance to put a bit of distance between them and Dallas. Should be a gimme 2 points.

Should be.....

Right now it's 3-1 Calgary with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. It was 2-1, but newly signed goaltender Jimmy Howard simply gave the puck to Steve Begin to make it a 2 goal game. All the talk about how Howard is worth the money because the Wings' playoff hopes and success ride on him..... :roll:
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Mëds wrote:The Detroit is tied for eighth with Columbus in points, though they held the game in hand going into tonight, they are 2 points up on Dallas, though the Stars will have a game in hand after tonight. So The Red Wings, in a battle for their playoff lives, head into Calgary to face the lowly Flames with a chance to put a bit of distance between them and Dallas. Should be a gimme 2 points.

Should be.....

Right now it's 3-1 Calgary with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. It was 2-1, but newly signed goaltender Jimmy Howard simply gave the puck to Steve Begin to make it a 2 goal game. All the talk about how Howard is worth the money because the Wings' playoff hopes and success ride on him..... :roll:
If Detroit and the Rangers miss the playoffs, that'd be a jackpot for Sweden, as we host the World Championship that starts May 3rd. 8-)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Hockey Widow wrote:Must be a blast for CoHo. Hope he doesn't bomb.
His play in his own end does reek of fertilizer, you sure he didn't play in Texas last night?
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Lancer wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Must be a blast for CoHo. Hope he doesn't bomb.
His play in his own end does reek of fertilizer, you sure he didn't play in Texas last night?
Erupting for the tieing goal in the final minute was Grandcamp.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

What a shame for Boston...so close to the finish line and CoHo blows one by... with 3 people all within striking distance

Ok...that' ones bad :blush:
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic »

ukcanuck wrote:Funny I don't remember seeing Vic post on the Toronto stiff thread but he sounds just like those fucking assholes that think the leaves matter...

lA is a good club just like Anaheim and Chicago are and we've done alright against them all year WITHOUT Kesler OR a full squad so lets pretend we are all Canucks shall we ViC?
Can't be further from the truth - I don't think the leaves matter, as a matter of fact, I would love to see them lose out the rest of the year and finish in 9th.

Edmonton and Colorado beat Chicago as well this year.
They also each beat LA
Colorado just beat ANA a few games ago.

What's your point?

I HOPE the Canucks win the cup, when it comes to hockey, nothing would make me happier. I just don't think AV has what it takes to do it...