Page 33 of 536

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:10 pm
by ukcanuck
AV or MG ??
maybe he do or maybe he don't, but in the end...


Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm
by Strangelove
^^^^ right fucking on UK!! :thumbs:

Seems like a good coach and a good guy but his time has come....

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:00 pm
by vic
RoyalDude wrote: THIS SHITE HOCKEY WE'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE LAST HALF OF LAST SEASON IS NOT THE COACHES FAULT.
By that argument, it's safe to say you can't give credit to the coach for the great hockey they had been playing prior to that Boston game last season. They basically had the exact same lineup prior to that game as they had after that game, but the game as a whole went to shit afterwards.

Either way, this team doesn't need AV - he was of no use for the success and no use for the failures...let him loose.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:10 pm
by Hockey Widow
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hockey/l ... tr/2110590

Lighting sign Andrej Sustr.

So we trade them Luongo and ask for this kid as part of the package :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:07 am
by dbr
Now they can spare Hedman.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 am
by Uncle dans leg
Kadri on Bruins: 'Similar style to us. It’s almost like we’re playing ourselves out there.'
:rofl:

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm
by Todd Bersnoozi
Too bad Komisarek passed waivers. I would of luved to see a bottom pairing of Alberts-Komasarek. :D

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:04 pm
by Aaronp18
Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Too bad Komisarek passed waivers. I would of luved to see a bottom pairing of Alberts-Komasarek. :D
"Me too!"

-every first line in the league

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:06 pm
by BigTuna
Uncle dans leg wrote:Kadri on Bruins: 'Similar style to us. It’s almost like we’re playing ourselves out there.'
:rofl:

Whoops :lol:

Kadri was terrific tonight..again. Let's hope that idiot Gillis did npt indeed think he was not enough for Luongo.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 am
by Waffle
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/S ... U9JVHBEzbM


Stay Tuned. Rumors of a Major Deal Brewing..
March 24, 2013, 2:09 PM ET [66 Comments]

Eklund
Talked to quite a few sources today who are talking about an off the record deal...best way to describe it..."A player once thought would NEVER be moved looks to be quietly in play...."

another called it a "trade that would be heard worldwide..."

Stay tuned...

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:41 pm
by $lacker
Waffle wrote:http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/S ... U9JVHBEzbM


Stay Tuned. Rumors of a Major Deal Brewing..
March 24, 2013, 2:09 PM ET [66 Comments]

Eklund
Talked to quite a few sources today who are talking about an off the record deal...best way to describe it..."A player once thought would NEVER be moved looks to be quietly in play...."

another called it a "trade that would be heard worldwide..."

Stay tuned...
Lot's of rumors out there that its Ovi to the Kings for a package including Kopitar. I for one would be excited to have Ovi in the west.

UPDATE:

@DarrenDreger
Source say the Pens and Stars have a trade in place for Brendan Morrow. However, he has yet to waive no trade clause.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:34 pm
by BingoTough
vic wrote:
RoyalDude wrote: THIS SHITE HOCKEY WE'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE LAST HALF OF LAST SEASON IS NOT THE COACHES FAULT.
By that argument, it's safe to say you can't give credit to the coach for the great hockey they had been playing prior to that Boston game last season. They basically had the exact same lineup prior to that game as they had after that game, but the game as a whole went to shit afterwards.

Either way, this team doesn't need AV - he was of no use for the success and no use for the failures...let him loose.
They had a better record after the boston game than before it. Check it out.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 pm
by BladesofSteel
Just heard on TEAM update that Iginla has agreed to waive his NTC to four team:

Pittsburgh
Boston
Chicago
LA

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:03 pm
by Reefer2
BladesofSteel wrote:Just heard on TEAM update that Iginla has agreed to waive his NTC to four team:

Pittsburgh
Boston
Chicago
LA

All have a good chance to win the SC.

Chi/Pits being the leaders.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:22 pm
by Hockey Widow
Guy Boucher let go in TB