Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17624
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

My bad.... :cry:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10891
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky »

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:41 pm
Apparently Kesler and Bieksa have been ripping into Matthew Tkachuk big time. TkurtleGate. Lol
Where is their show? Radio or pod
Daniel Wagner / Vancouver Courier
Pass it to Bulis
JANUARY 20, 2020 11:54 AM
Zack Kassian opens up about his journey to sobriety on Ryan Kesler and Kevin Bieksa’s podcast
https://www.vancourier.com/pass-it-to-b ... 1.24056719

If you have the time, this is great. Got it all, including the Podcast where Matt gets ripped... :devil:
"evolution"

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 16955
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 pm
Hank wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:41 pm
Apparently Kesler and Bieksa have been ripping into Matthew Tkachuk big time. TkurtleGate. Lol
Where is their show? Radio or pod
Podcast: kesandjuice.com

The latest episode 7 has Zack as their guest. Best episode so far. Really revealing and good to hear how he's turned his life around.

All those idiots who gave JB shit... you now understand why he just had to give up an asset and take back Prust to move Kassian out of town.

Also good was the Burrows episode. I think it was either 2 or 3.
I think most people understood the trade after Kassian’s truck got plowed into a tree in a mid summer snowstorm Chef style. There were rumours beforehand and sure there were murmurs of him howling at the moon when he played here. I think once it came out that he was a raging pisstank and blow head, people understood why they moved him. Thing is they would have been better to waive him in hindsight. Brandon Prust was a fucking douchebag and a garbage can on skates who couldn’t fight or play. He was a poisonous asshole to the young kids on the team.
I had inside of the inside scoop on Zacks snow blowing when he was in Vancouver. It was ramped up. Even mentioned here but ole stubborn Blobbee wanted none of it
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17624
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:10 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 pm
Hank wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:41 pm
Apparently Kesler and Bieksa have been ripping into Matthew Tkachuk big time. TkurtleGate. Lol
Where is their show? Radio or pod
Podcast: kesandjuice.com

The latest episode 7 has Zack as their guest. Best episode so far. Really revealing and good to hear how he's turned his life around.

All those idiots who gave JB shit... you now understand why he just had to give up an asset and take back Prust to move Kassian out of town.

Also good was the Burrows episode. I think it was either 2 or 3.
I think most people understood the trade after Kassian’s truck got plowed into a tree in a mid summer snowstorm Chef style. There were rumours beforehand and sure there were murmurs of him howling at the moon when he played here. I think once it came out that he was a raging pisstank and blow head, people understood why they moved him. Thing is they would have been better to waive him in hindsight. Brandon Prust was a fucking douchebag and a garbage can on skates who couldn’t fight or play. He was a poisonous asshole to the young kids on the team.
A lot of people heard about Zacks snow blowing when he was in Vancouver. My pea brain cramped up. I constantly mentioned it here because I lack couth and class.
Fixed for truth and accuracy
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9946
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:10 am

I had inside of the inside scoop on Zacks snow blowing when he was in Vancouver. It was ramped up. Even mentioned here but ole stubborn Blobbee wanted none of it
That sounds like you bought off the same vendor
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 16955
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 pm
Hank wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:41 pm
Apparently Kesler and Bieksa have been ripping into Matthew Tkachuk big time. TkurtleGate. Lol
Where is their show? Radio or pod
Podcast: kesandjuice.com

The latest episode 7 has Zack as their guest. Best episode so far. Really revealing and good to hear how he's turned his life around.

All those idiots who gave JB shit... you now understand why he just had to give up an asset and take back Prust to move Kassian out of town.

Also good was the Burrows episode. I think it was either 2 or 3.
I think most people understood the trade after Kassian’s truck got plowed into a tree in a mid summer snowstorm Chef style. There were rumours beforehand and sure there were murmurs of him howling at the moon when he played here. I think once it came out that he was a raging pisstank and blow head, people understood why they moved him. Thing is they would have been better to waive him in hindsight. Brandon Prust was a fucking douchebag and a garbage can on skates who couldn’t fight or play. He was a poisonous asshole to the young kids on the team.
A lot of people heard about Zacks snow blowing when he was in Vancouver. I ignored it, I loved Kassian and hated Benning for the trade. I sure look stupid now
It’s ok bud
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10891
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky »

January 21/2020



good fight. right background music and even the wormin-squirmin and still throwin
"evolution"

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10891
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky »

...........................:evil: Image :evil:

Report: Police investigating Gritty for allegedly punching 13-year-old

......................... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/287 ... ar-old-boy
"evolution"

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3520
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Have you seen Gritty throw axes??

Could have been way worse.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4418
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Carl Yagro »

TSN mid-season top 50 players

Pettersson PRE: 37 | MID: 20
Miller PRE: NA | MID: 41
Boeser PRE: NA | MID: 48
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10891
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky »

Tough fuc**g crowd. Geez
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 23312
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm
...........................:evil: Image :evil:

Report: Police investigating Gritty for allegedly punching 13-year-old

......................... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/287 ... ar-old-boy
Meh, most 13-year-olds deserve to be punched from time to time...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2342
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Lancer »

Micky wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm
...........................:evil: Image :evil:

Report: Police investigating Gritty for allegedly punching 13-year-old

......................... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/287 ... ar-old-boy
It’s the Flyers. Gritty is marketed as a misanthrope. Is anyone surprised?

Sounds like someone’s out for a pay-day out of court.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10891
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky »




this is what happens when there is no hockey in the middle of the hockey season.
"evolution"

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17624
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

I watched that program on Connor McDavid’s rehab last night. That was pretty cool the amount of time and effort he put into his rehab to avoid surgery for the torn PCL. Kid is definitely not afraid of work. He’s gotta he the front runner for the Masterton imho.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Post Reply