Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 pm Domi has 109 points in 185 NHL games at 22.

Strome and Crouse are 20.

Smoke LESS meth . I’ll get Rosie to adjust your dose
And Domi one punched Kesler!

Strome was a top 3 pick, and a highly touted one at that. He’s currently busting.

Who cares about Crouse.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

SKYO wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:55 pm Fuck Domi!

AZ is the worst place in North America.....let alone the AHL/NHL

& exactly what place is the corsi GM team place again?
Maybe Blobcat was talking to you about smoking less meth. Did you even read that yourself? Lol.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mëds wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:41 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 pm Domi has 109 points in 185 NHL games at 22.

Strome was a top 3 pick, and a highly touted one at that. He’s currently busting.

Who cares about Crouse.
Strome has 40 points in 25 games in his first season in the AHL. Little soon to call him a bust just yet. Sur Sure has been slow to adjust to the NHL but I wouldn’t write him off just yet. Then again the clown who rails on about him every day has also called Nathan Mackinnon and John Tavares busts/washed up repeatedly. Crouse at 20 years d is blowing away what Virtanen did at 20 in the AHL. Too soon to judge Virtanen but Crouse is a bust. The guys hypocrisy has knows no bounds.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:11 am

Who cares about Crouse.
Strome has 40 points in 25 games in his first season in the AHL. Little soon to call him a bust just yet. Sur Sure has been slow to adjust to the NHL but I wouldn’t write him off just yet. Then again the clown who rails on about him every day has also called Nathan Mackinnon and John Tavares busts/washed up repeatedly. Crouse at 20 years d is blowing away what Virtanen did at 20 in the AHL. Too soon to judge Virtanen but Crouse is a bust. The guys hypocrisy has knows no bounds.
Well said lack of bounds is nothing new round these parts. Lol.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Who cares about Crouse.
Reid Boucher has 34 points in the AHL, what's your point?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:37 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm Nolan Patrick - 2 goals 6 assists
Nico Hischier - 8 goals 19 assists

As Mëds says - "Draft North Americans only"
8 of the 9 rookies ahead of Hischier say hi. :P
From Hischiers draft class?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:05 am

Who cares about Crouse.
Reid Boucher has 34 points in the AHL, what's your point?
One guy is 20 and one is 25
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The funny thing is that Petterson is the best pick of 2017 but it’s too soon to judge the 2014 draft. The mental gymnastics that our spandex clad friend will perform for us all is outstanding.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Speaking of Pettersen he ripped a beauty goal today!

Listen Bubbka we all know you pitch tents for the Stromes, he will have a similar career to the career his brother is having which us, um, not so good. Eberle says hi, Chiarelli doesn't.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:13 am The funny thing is that Petterson is the best pick of 2017 but it’s too soon to judge the 2014 draft. The mental gymnastics that our spandex clad friend will perform for us all is outstanding.
2014 draft, I think there's still hope for Sam Reinhart, I mean he still has more goals than the beloved W. Nylander, 33 points behind Ehlers, if you can get SR for an affordable price could be a helluva pickup, but don't know if we need him now that we have Horvat, Pettersson, Gaudette, Lind who all can play center.

Jake Virtanen has 45 less games played than Nick Ritchie, and is 6 goals behind him, I still think big homie best days are ahead of him yet, TG keeps harping Virtanens' best games where he dominates could be when he's 24 - in a few years of growing natural man muscles.

Bertuzzi started his dominance in his sixth NHL season when he was 24 years of age I believe -- he exploded on the scene as a rookie with 18g, but then had 4 very below average years, scoring 10, 7, 6, 8 goals in consecutive seasons.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Seeing to much Griffin in Sam Reinhart. I wouldn't chance it

Nick Ritchie - 3 goals 8 assists
Sam Bennett - 6 goals 11 assists
Jared McCann - 5 goals 6 assists
Sam Reinhart - 7 goals 6 assists
Jake Virtanen - 6 goals 4 assists
Michael Dal Colle - 0 goals 0 assists
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Still Reinhart has 103 points in 211 games avg almost .5 points a game, he's best on the powerplay naturally, I'm gonna guess Sabres - Phil Housley as their new head coach might have been detrimental for SR's game this season, Sam is the good buy low option this season.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:29 am Still Reinhart has 103 points in 211 games avg almost .5 points a game, he's best on the powerplay naturally, I'm gonna guess Sabres - Phil Housley as their new head coach might have been detrimental for SR's game this season, Sam is the good buy low option this season.
He has an irrational hate for Tkachuks, Stromes, Reinharts and Richies
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Love the Sedins, Sutters, Stastnys, Espositos, Hulls, I'm ok with the Tkachuks it's just your man crush for them is way over the top
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:29 am Still Reinhart has 103 points in 211 games avg almost .5 points a game, he's best on the powerplay naturally, I'm gonna guess Sabres - Phil Housley as their new head coach might have been detrimental for SR's game this season, Sam is the good buy low option this season.
Mëds wants to know if you are drafting any of those 6 Canadians whose 2017-18 stats I posted above ahead of their draft class mates, Euros - Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Nylander and Ehlers?