Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Columbus is the class of the league this year....weird. We might even get lucky and watch him lose his shit in the pressure cooker of a playoff series. Its shit like that that makes the NHL playoffs worth watching
If you need air...call it in
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Alexander Burmistrov On waivers. There's a guy Benning should take a chance on.
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote:
Marchand wrote:
Random Tweeter wrote: Go put Chara's dick back in your mouth you fucking fag
This derogatory statement is offensive to so many people around the world your the kind of kid parents are ashamedof
http://www.outsports.com/2016/12/30/141 ... ay-twitter

So the misogynist "Sedin Sisters" basher is suddenly a social justice warrior?? :?

But ya this guy is much worse than a flaming hypocrite... he's a butcherer of the English language! :evil:
I don't know if he's a "Sedin sisters basher" but he sure bitchslapped Danny. To this day I can't understand why Sedin took that and didn't give Marchand the business end of his stick. At that point I knew the series was over. It wasn't the reason Vancouver lost but it was a microcosm of the entire series. Give me the 94 team or even the 82 team.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Allain, pure and simple bumbecunt numbnutz. Remember the "between the whistles" mantra.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

What abt our old buddy Torts? He got the Jackets going on a 15 game winning streak. Give Torts his kind of players and he's showing again that he can win. Give him a team with a bunch of guys like the Sedins, Edler, Hansen, Hammer and it'll be a nightmare. I still remember that year, he was behind the bench, shaking his head, looking clueless as to what to do with the guys behind his bench.

He had some pretty good assistants with him too. Who would have believed Sully would be the guy to lead the Pens back to Stanley Cup glory last season. Gully also has the Flames in a playoff spot and looking good as we speak. Some pretty good hockey guys there.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Ty Rattie on waivers. Should pick him up and send Megna to Utica to help out their team.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I was hoping Burmistrov would fall to us. Thought he would be a good, free asset.
The only HW the Canucks need
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Ty Rattie on waivers. Should pick him up and send Megna to Utica to help out their team.
Rattie is interesting, Benning should ask Green about him..
Travis Green was the winterhawks assistant GM, assistant coach and interim HC when Ty Rattie played there.
I believe they're 7 teams ahead of us in waiver selection.
Rattie played in 13 games last year and scored 4 goals and produced 6 points. He has produced at the minor league level and has nothing left to prove there.
Is he the slickest skater? No. Does he project to score 25 goals? No. Is he going to find a future in the Lou? No. 30 games isn’t a wise estimate to judge a player’s NHL prospects on.
http://www.stlouisgametime.com/2017/1/3 ... -ty-rattie
He'd take Rodin' spot for sure, Rodes can play in the safer AHL.

The more you read, the more it seems we should just let Rattie go elsewhere.
Not an NHL player. Not good enough to play in a top 6 role. Too soft and poor defensively to contribute in the bottom 6. Should be a regular for Canada at the Spengler Cup.
He clearly had skill to produce that much in the minors, but he never developed the NHL quality speed, strength or tenacity needed to actually implement that skill in games, and surely Army tried to get anything for him on the market before putting him on waivers, so scouts were likely thinking the same thing. Spending half a season in the pros and not getting playing time means he was getting beaten in practice, so they might as well free up that roster spot rather than staying handcuffed to him.
Last edited by SKYO on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Some guy named Krutovsdonut just took a huge dump on MS chest at the cesspool. Hilarious !!! :lol:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Some guy named Krutovsdonut just took a huge dump on MS chest at the cesspool. Hilarious !!! :lol:
Salute to Krutovsdonut .
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Some guy named Krutovsdonut just took a huge dump on MS chest at the cesspool. Hilarious !!! :lol:
Lol, pigs wrestling in the muck...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Bumblecunt Numbntz can't leave the supermarket checkout without a stack of National Enquirer, Star, and Weekly World News.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:Blob Bumblecunt Numbntz can't leave the supermarket checkout without a stack of National Enquirer, Star, and Weekly World News.
Yeah it's a guilty pleasure reading the ranting of retards at calpuck and hfboards. It's been kind of slow here lately. As an asside our old buddy mathowny is a regular over there now. What a wet fart that guy is.
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Strangelove wrote:
Marchand wrote:
Random Tweeter wrote: Go put Chara's dick back in your mouth you fucking fag
This derogatory statement is offensive to so many people around the world your the kind of kid parents are ashamedof
http://www.outsports.com/2016/12/30/141 ... ay-twitter

So the misogynist "Sedin Sisters" basher is suddenly a social justice warrior?? :?

But ya this guy is much worse than a flaming hypocrite... he's a butcherer of the English language! :evil:
Agreed. I always get suspicious when someone is so nasty about gay. Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror bud. The post reeked with hate. Not the place for that level of homophobia
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Its odd that St Louis had to waive Rattie, and now San Jose has to waive Nieto, to get them on the farm team when neither have played for weeks, yet Toronto keeps being allowed to send Frank Corrado down on "conditioning stints" after keeping him in the press box and not for an injury.