Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10036
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 am

RoyalDude wrote:Are Bumpkin and Nupkin starting to smell what the JimBro is cooking?
For a while it was shitburger soup. Now at least he threw that pot away and has learned to boil a potato
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Are Bumpkin and Nupkin starting to smell what the JimBro is cooking?
For a while it was shitburger soup. Now at least he threw that pot away and has learned to boil a potato
You could of been calm cool and collected (patient) with the JimBro plan but instead you've been all up in arms for 3 years. Not cool
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9493
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Topper » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 am

Bubbles can't see past the end of his broom.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10036
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:02 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Are Bumpkin and Nupkin starting to smell what the JimBro is cooking?
For a while it was shitburger soup. Now at least he threw that pot away and has learned to boil a potato
You could of been calm cool and collected (patient) with the JimBro plan but instead you've been all up in arms for 3 years. Not cool
Or a person could judge and assess each move individually as I have. I guess an alternative is to lick the corn out of Elmer’s asscrack like you guys do , considering this thread has went in a food / cooking direction
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10036
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:05 am

Topper wrote:Bubbles can't see past the end of his broom.
I’m thinking you can’t see two feet in front of your face in the morning with all the open pit mines and smelters up in inbred country
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote:Bubbles can't see past the end of his broom.
I’m thinking you can’t see two feet in front of your face in the morning with all the open pit mines and smelters up in inbred country

Bubba, you grew up next door to a serial killer pig farmer.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9493
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Topper » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote:Bubbles can't see past the end of his broom.
I’m thinking you can’t see two feet in front of your face in the morning with all the open pit mines and smelters up in inbred country
Quick, name two smelters in BC and the open pit mine near them.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by RoyalDude » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:59 am

Peter Chiarelli is an awful GM. McGawd masks how terribly overrated Chiarelli is. Eberle and Hall have been lights out this year, Strome is being Strome and Adam Larsson who? Seeing how good Barzal and Beauvellier are, and how god awful Reinhart is, it's amazing he still has a job. Tyler Benson ignored by Canada's world junior team, terrible 2nd round pick. Jonathon Dahlen went a few spots after, Lockwood went in the 3rd, who'd you rather have? Lind and Gadjovich invited to camp, Benson not. Russell a terrible signing, Lucic - useless. No back up goaltending, Talbot is not a legitimate no. 1. Where is Kassian? Is Puljiarvi a bust? The list is long, Chiarelli sucks
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8181
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by rats19 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:32 am

RoyalDude wrote:Peter Chiarelli is an awful GM. McGawd masks how terribly overrated Chiarelli is. Eberle and Hall have been lights out this year, Strome is being Strome and Adam Larsson who? Seeing how good Barzal and Beauvellier are, and how god awful Reinhart is, it's amazing he still has a job. Tyler Benson ignored by Canada's world junior team, terrible 2nd round pick. Jonathon Dahlen went a few spots after, Lockwood went in the 3rd, who'd you rather have? Lind and Gadjovich invited to camp, Benson not. Russell a terrible signing, Lucic - useless. No back up goaltending, Talbot is not a legitimate no. 1. Where is Kassian? Is Puljiarvi a bust? The list is long, Chiarelli sucks
Glad we ain’t them hey dude
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4442
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:53 am

RoyalDude wrote:Peter Chiarelli is an awful GM. McGawd masks how terribly overrated Chiarelli is. Eberle and Hall have been lights out this year, Strome is being Strome and Adam Larsson who? Seeing how good Barzal and Beauvellier are, and how god awful Reinhart is, it's amazing he still has a job. Tyler Benson ignored by Canada's world junior team, terrible 2nd round pick. Jonathon Dahlen went a few spots after, Lockwood went in the 3rd, who'd you rather have? Lind and Gadjovich invited to camp, Benson not. Russell a terrible signing, Lucic - useless. No back up goaltending, Talbot is not a legitimate no. 1. Where is Kassian? Is Puljiarvi a bust? The list is long, Chiarelli sucks
At work all I get are flames and coiler games so have watched alot more of them that Canucks so can see what is going on there.

On defense Larsson has been hurt and when he was playing hadn't been engaging physically like last season.
They've been really missing their steadiest and most mobile puck moving D-man Sekera.

Definitely key reasons for their funk.

Up front Puljujarvi is far from a bust and is developing nicely IMO. Was having a great start in the A before being brought up...He is a tier or 2 below the other 2 guys taken before him but those guys are franchise players. Hardly fair to compare them solely based on draft position.

In the top 6 they're reeling from shitty coaching, an underachieving Draisaitl, a typically mediocre RNH and a pair of big slow wingers with shitty hands.

Bottom six is seen as the scapegoat which is unfair IMO...Kassian had a great season last year and hasn't been nearly the same player...Strome is far from the budding top 6 center he was touted to be when the trade happened. The rest have just been meh.

In goal Talbot has sucked ass. Period.

Put it all together and you have another top draft pick 6 months from now and quite possibly a very good defenseman being added to their team.
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by RoyalDude » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Translation - Chiarelli has not done a good job. Bottom line, McGawd masks Chiarelli's stink show. It isn't hard to imagine how bad they would be had they drafted Dylan Strome like they were supposed to, because Chiarelli is awful. Worst than Kevin Lowe
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10036
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:05 pm

RoyalDude wrote:Translation - Chiarelli has not done a good job. Bottom line, McGawd masks Chiarelli's stink show. It isn't hard to imagine how bad they would be had they drafted Dylan Strome like they were supposed to, because Chiarelli is awful. Worst than Kevin Lowe
Did Chiarelli steal your panini or stuff a salami in your bum ? So much anger....so much hate Little Siciliano
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by RoyalDude » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Bubbles & Nuckles throw bouquets at Chiarelli
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10036
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 pm

Just wondering what happened between you and he. Was he Graham James in your world ?
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by RoyalDude » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Just wondering what happened between you and he. Was he Graham James in your world ?
^^^ad hominem^^^
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Post Reply