Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3419
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Madcombinepilot » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:33 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:28 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:17 pm
Brown Lizzy sounds like a Peters fan :mad:
I think it's offensive that your profiling Lizzy as "Brown".

You racist fuck.

That comment should have you banned from the internet and fired from your job. How DARE you talk down on him because of the colour brown?? What gives a toxic, privileged white male the right to dictate how society views us. You should be on the street, forced to listen to Greta screech about climate for 22 hours a day.

We simply can't have this kind of behaviour in society anymore. When will people like you evolve??
His name is Brown Wizard :?
Oh. So it's ok if the wizard calls himself brown (like African Americans calling themselves 'N-bombs'), but not offensive for you To profile and identify this 'Lizzy' character as brown?!??

Get real. What a double standard. Typical white privelged trash being posted right there.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 11098
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by SKYO » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:13 am

Image
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Tciso » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:26 am

SKYO wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:13 am
Image
Wow so cool. I can't wait for him to crush a beer can on his forehead before jumping into his '87 IROC
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Tciso » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:38 am

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:37 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:33 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:28 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:17 pm
Brown Lizzy sounds like a Peters fan :mad:
I think it's offensive that your profiling Lizzy as "Brown".

You racist fuck.

That comment should have you banned from the internet and fired from your job. How DARE you talk down on him because of the colour brown?? What gives a toxic, privileged white male the right to dictate how society views us. You should be on the street, forced to listen to Greta screech about climate for 22 hours a day.

We simply can't have this kind of behaviour in society anymore. When will people like you evolve??
His name is Brown Wizard :?
Oh. So it's ok if the wizard calls himself brown (like African Americans calling themselves 'N-bombs'), but not offensive for you To profile and identify this 'Lizzy' character as brown?!??

Get real. What a double standard. Typical white privelged trash being posted right there.
You forgot "Male". Hey Blobby, you self-identify as Male, right??**

** Why is it allowed for us to self-identify our gender, but not our colour?
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 16466
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:40 am

I hate Rap too, in fact it makes me angry. I could see myself getting Biz Nasty on a player for playing that shit in my dressing room.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10331
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:06 am

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:40 am
I hate Rap too, in fact it makes me angry. I could see myself getting Biz Nasty on a player for playing that shit in my dressing room.
"evolution"

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 5029
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Per » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:10 am

Tciso wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:38 am
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:37 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:33 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:28 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:17 pm
Brown Lizzy sounds like a Peters fan :mad:
I think it's offensive that your profiling Lizzy as "Brown".

You racist fuck.

That comment should have you banned from the internet and fired from your job. How DARE you talk down on him because of the colour brown?? What gives a toxic, privileged white male the right to dictate how society views us. You should be on the street, forced to listen to Greta screech about climate for 22 hours a day.

We simply can't have this kind of behaviour in society anymore. When will people like you evolve??
His name is Brown Wizard :?
Oh. So it's ok if the wizard calls himself brown (like African Americans calling themselves 'N-bombs'), but not offensive for you To profile and identify this 'Lizzy' character as brown?!??

Get real. What a double standard. Typical white privelged trash being posted right there.
You forgot "Male". Hey Blobby, you self-identify as Male, right??**

** Why is it allowed for us to self-identify our gender, but not our colour?
There was a big to-do about a guy in his near 70's who self-identified as 20 years younger than that. He wanted to have his birth date edited in all official registers, but somehow the courts ruled against it. :?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... rs-younger

Still, guess teenage Americans could attempt that when buying liquor... "but I self-identify as 21" :lol:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22765
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Per wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:10 am
Tciso wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:38 am
** Why is it allowed for us to self-identify our gender, but not our colour?
There was a big to-do about a guy in his near 70's who self-identified as 20 years younger than that. He wanted to have his birth date edited in all official registers, but somehow the courts ruled against it. :?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... rs-younger
Hmmm, what if Peters gets a lawyer to claim... she... is a black woman trapped in a white man's body?

She could then claim wrongful dismissal (assuming she gets canned) cuz it would be within her rights to use the N-bomb!

THAT is the kind of world we're living in right now people...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22765
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:58 pm

https://twitter.com/CarBombBoom13/statu ... 0078964736
Daniel Carcillo
@CarBombBoom13

I’ve been getting numerous messages out of the @TheWHL about an abusive group of men who are considered @HockeyCanada royalty, The Sutters

I have personally witnessed the abuse first hand when I played for Darryl with the @LAKings

More to come...#hockey #abuse

...

....

Underage drinking, dressing young men as women & physical, verbal & sexual abuse happened at the pictured rookie party

The @TheWHL & @HockeyCanada was made aware of it & nothing was done bc it involved the Sutter name

DM me for more info if you want the full story#hockeyabuse

Image
Here we go, most folks in NHL management are about to be fired.

And if you refuse to be part of the lynch mob you're a rapey racist, expect to be ruined.

A lot of the players today allowed this culture to flourish... so the NHL must be boycotted.

"Car Bomb" indeed...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2334
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Lancer » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:37 pm

...and we were just getting to the point where the name Graham James was generating blank looks among the average fans.

The culture wars hit hockey. With the SJW mobs around and the virtue-signaling shitbags in Ottawa enabling them, this will get ugly.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22765
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:04 pm

https://rdnewsnow.com/2019/11/27/rebels ... legations/

“Brent Sutter – Owner, Governor, President, General Manager and Head Coach of the Red Deer Rebels – and the Western Hockey League, take matters of this nature very seriously. The Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club have reviewed the photograph shared on social media and have indicated to the WHL they do not believe any individuals depicted in the photograph are former members of the Red Deer Rebels.

Hmmmm. :drink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22765
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:20 pm

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1070
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Richardstroker69 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:20 pm
Image
Good enough for the prime minister in this idiotic country should be fine for him.

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10331
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Frank Seravalli
Statement from Akim Aliu:
Image

Looks to me the Aliu is auditioning for a freaking job. :look:
"evolution"

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8389
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Cornuck » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:51 pm

So he responds publicly to the statement, then says he won't be responding publicly.... :/
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

Post Reply