Wife of Dominic Moore passes away, 32

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Wife of Dominic Moore passes away, 32

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Sorry for biting your head off dude....it's just a real sore spot for me and if people want to greive publicly in a forum setting then I say have at er'. It sucks to see people you love die of cancer. There's no end to it. In the next month or two I will be attending my old baseball coach's funeral- he has stomach cancer. You couldn't meet a better guy, retired fireman, great dad, great grandpa....honest- give you the shirt off his back, just a good shit and he gets five fucking years to live after he retires. Fucking bullshit I say .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Wife of Dominic Moore passes away, 32

Post by tantalum »

I lost both my grandparents on my dads side to lung cancer before i was born.

I lost my dad to prostate cancer 4 years ago yesterday.

I lost my oma to kidney cancer last summer.

While at times I think like RD does and say "so? we've all lost someone", my mind quickly turns to it simply being sad no matter who that person is. And then I think that any publicity of a someone dying of these horrible fucking diseases (and it is diseases as each cancer is different which is one reason why it is so hard to treat and find a cure) might just cause someone to reach into their pocket and give to cancer research or volunteer to help ease pain at a hospice or whatever. So IMO publicize away.