So, who would you like in a return for Luongo

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: So, who would you like in a return for Luongo

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I have decided to re-invent my posting styles since I was read the riot act. Stay tuned for the new and improved RoyalDude who will make everyone shit pussy willows from now on.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Anderson just let in 4 goals tonight for Ottawa. Not sure what we should be now expecting for the top goalie in the league. Best gaa average, and just nudging up against best save % too. Lou's value keeps rising, and I like it.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:I have decided to re-invent my posting styles since I was read the riot act. Stay tuned for the new and improved RoyalDude who will make everyone shit pussy willows from now on.
What riot act, did I miss it? :shock:
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote:
Did I tell ya, Dude, Mëds informs me that flame wars are not allowed in this forum.

A tad frustrating seeing as how yours truly is so damn good at them.

Plus.... well damnit they are just so much fun amirite!?? :mex:

Oh how I long for the old Central Open Forum sometimes...

If only there were a forum such as that at the Corner, no?

Takes alotta gonads to go toe-to-toe in such a forum amirite? :mex:

But until then, Mëds tells me we MUST toe the line.

Thanks anyway.

Lu Wongo for Petrovic + Matthias + 2nd. :thumbs:
WTF... :eh:

Now this is just a complete falsehood.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:I have decided to re-invent my posting styles since I was read the riot act. Stay tuned for the new and improved RoyalDude who will make everyone shit pussy willows from now on.
Pussy! bad enough I gotta read all the posers on here and you choke on your own bile, well colour commentate me on a hot stove....
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Arachnid wrote:
Pussy! bad enough I gotta read all the posers on here and you choke on your own bile, well colour commentate me on a hot stove....
Hey Arachnid, can ya find it in ya to post something worth responding too once in a blue moon. You're like a Try Hard.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Hey Arachnid, can ya find it in ya to post something worth responding too once in a blue moon. You're like a Try Hard.
Um, wow, I don't know what to say, it's like being lectured to by Paulie Shore...on a god damn hockey bored...I'll try harder to be serious about a corporate sports franchise ;)

Oh yah, Luo is a locker room cancer! Let's trade him to dEadmonton for Dubnyk! (<<<<on post topic)
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Arachnid wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Um, wow, I don't know what to say, it's like being lectured to by Paulie Shore...on a god damn hockey bored...I'll try harder to be serious about a corporate sports franchise ;)

Oh yah, Luo is a locker room cancer! Let's trade him to dEadmonton for Dubnyk! (<<<<on post topic)
And yet you still manage 40 odd more words :)

thanks for the fish stories btw, I managed to piss off my girlfriend with them, she thinks your an ass too lol
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

And yet you still manage 40 odd more words :)

thanks for the fish stories btw, I managed to piss off my girlfriend with them, she thinks your an ass too lol
Hey, half of that is honkey tonk!...er hockey talk....

Glad I could contribute to your ongoing Lore :lol:

Luo sux!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I think Evander Kane won't last in Winnipeg. The redneck Canadian's of Manitoba there don't seem to like his free spiritedness. He's already feuding with the fans there. Here's a trade, convince Lou to stay, ship Schneider and Booth to Winnipeg. Schneider is familiar with the area, their goaltending sucks huge, they get a redneck hunter in Booth that will please the fans and Moose hunters of Manitoba. Done Deal! And then we get the KKK line Kane, Kesler and Kassian. BRILLIANCE!
Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Eddy Punch Clock »

RoyalDude wrote:I think Evander Kane won't last in Winnipeg. The redneck Canadian's of Manitoba there don't seem to like his free spiritedness. He's already feuding with the fans there. Here's a trade, convince Lou to stay, ship Schneider and Booth to Winnipeg. Schneider is familiar with the area, their goaltending sucks huge, they get a redneck hunter in Booth that will please the fans and Moose hunters of Manitoba. Done Deal! And then we get the KKK line Kane, Kesler and Kassian. BRILLIANCE!
Tim Thomas approves this message.
2011..... the one that got away.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote:I think Evander Kane won't last in Winnipeg. The redneck Canadian's of Manitoba there don't seem to like his free spiritedness. He's already feuding with the fans there. Here's a trade, convince Lou to stay, ship Schneider and Booth to Winnipeg. Schneider is familiar with the area, their goaltending sucks huge, they get a redneck hunter in Booth that will please the fans and Moose hunters of Manitoba. Done Deal! And then we get the KKK line Kane, Kesler and Kassian. BRILLIANCE!
And completely rely on Kassian to distribute the puck?

You harp on Booth for no chemistry with Kesler, now want to replace him with the dark skinned version of Booth?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote:

You harp on Booth for no chemistry with Kesler, now want to replace him with the dark skinned version of Booth?
Hey Mëds, can ya just lightin' up a little for me on this, chalk this trade suggestion up as I don't know, fun maybe?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I see Jose "Three-or-more" has reverted back to his usual form.
I would guess Florida isn't out of the Luongo sweepstakes just quite yet and as soon as Tallon realizes this, a deal could happen. They still have the best options from Vancouvers perspective I'd wager but Tallon is holding out hoping GMMG caves and unloads for peanuts.
If the Panthers owner has already approved the acquisition of RLs contract, watching his multi-million dollar enterprise flounder while a solution is just sitting there waiting...I can see him hitting the panic button and start pressuring DT to get 'er done. Luongo dominating like he has can only help amp up the pressure.

So....Shore and Petrovic then?
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:
Mëds wrote:

Hey Mëds, can ya just lightin' up a little for me on this, chalk this trade suggestion up as I don't know, fun maybe?
Ummmmm EXCUSE ME BUT:
Strangelove [color=#400000]on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 pm[/color] wrote: Would you guys settle for this: Lu Wongo for Kadri + Kulemin + 2nd?

Former 7th overall Kadri seems to be rounding into form, he's a solid prospect on the cusp I'd say.

True, he's a make-or-break top-6-or-bust player, but I'd roll the dice on him.

Kulemin would fit right in here imo.

A big smart physical good-skating 2-way forward with upside... on a decent cap-hit.

We could build a temporary (until Booth, Kess come back) 2nd line around these two.

Obviously it would be a 2nd line that only see about as much icetime as a 3rd line of Higgins, Lappy, Hansen.

But a temporary 2nd line of sorts.

We could throw Kassian on that line and call it the KKK line. :mex:

Thoughts?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? :mex:

Last edited by Strangelove on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____
Try to focus on someday.