Page 1 of 1

Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:35 pm
by pcinwa
Does anyone know what's going on with Prab Rai? I live in Seattle, and a few years ago, used to watch Rai play for the Thunderbirds. He scored 40 goals his final year in Seattle, and impressed me with his speed, skill and shot. I thought for sure he'd be a decent prospect for the Canucks, but after missing the 2010-11 season, he seems barely able to make the K-Wings' line-up. This year, he's been benched (or maybe injured?) for most games, and has a measly 1 goal in 7 games. I never read about him either.

Does anyone have any insight into what's going on with the best Indo-Canadian player in the Canucks system since the legendary Robin Bawa?

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:52 pm
by rats19
pcinwa wrote:Does anyone know what's going on with Prab Rai? I live in Seattle, and a few years ago, used to watch Rai play for the Thunderbirds. He scored 40 goals his final year in Seattle, and impressed me with his speed, skill and shot. I thought for sure he'd be a decent prospect for the Canucks, but after missing the 2010-11 season, he seems barely able to make the K-Wings' line-up. This year, he's been benched (or maybe injured?) for most games, and has a measly 1 goal in 7 games. I never read about him either.

Does anyone have any insight into what's going on with the best Indo-Canadian player in the Canucks system since the legendary Robin Bawa?
since it is his b-day n all 8-) search his name in the search field and it shows up several times..especially in the Prospects thread

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm
by Topper
Check a Dallas book depository, if not there, try a grassy knoll.

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:24 pm
by Aaronp18
He's Prab Rai going to be a future skating instructor at the Newton Arena.

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:13 pm
by Uncle dans leg
pcinwa wrote: the legendary Robin Bawa?
The pride of Duncan...


I tell ya...living in the cowichan valley has it's entertainment value.
Lots of hungry dentists and it turns out shopping carts ARE an acceptable way to bring groceries home. Who knew...

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:40 pm
by Strangelove
LOFL, Prab Rai gets his own thread!! :lol:

Nice going Prab, and they said it couldn't be done....

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 pm
by Blob Mckenzie
Aaronp18 wrote:He's Prab Rai going to be a future skating instructor at the Newton Arena.
I thought that Emanuelle Sandhu already had that gig.

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:20 pm
by Aaronp18
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Aaronp18 wrote:He's Prab Rai going to be a future skating instructor at the Newton Arena.
I thought that Emanuelle Sandhu already had that gig.
But always two there are, no more, no less, a master and an apprentice.

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:35 pm
by Blob Mckenzie
Master of the house
Keeper of the inn

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm
by Topper
Ma hat ma coat

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:50 pm
by rats19
Topper wrote:Ma hat ma coat
You ghundi....

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 am
by Tciso
rats19 wrote:
Topper wrote:Ma hat ma coat
You ghundi....
Very Indira ing .

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:56 am
by rats19
Tciso wrote:
rats19 wrote:
Topper wrote:Ma hat ma coat
You ghundi....
Very Indira ing .
buddha thought it was funny

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 am
by ukcanuck
rats19 wrote:
Tciso wrote:
rats19 wrote: You ghundi....
Very Indira ing .
buddha thought it was funny
So Hindu think we'll see this Rai skate for the pkanucks?

Re: Prab Rai

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 pm
by rats19
Jari.....