KHL? WTF!??

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

nuckster
MVP
MVP

KHL? WTF!??

Post by nuckster »

TaLK about long suffering fans? , i would have never have anticipated this really ever catching my eye, but i became mindful earlierr to night of my head turning to some hhockey actionon the ... big screen... hilites re: the khl TSN i think? (not enitirely sure .. bc bud can do things with one's recall ability) capacities

So what the hell, what a bunch of ass-whipes the owners are being with Buttman at th e helm... Gawd. now the hockey world shrivels evermore and khl hilites prevail to titlilate the masses of NORTH american tards... fuck

an i gues s that's all i have to say about thtat. So the jist of what i'm saying is, what are we being subjected to here?
frikin asswhipe aholis!!!!
cc oldtimer
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: KHL? WTF!??

Post by Tiger »

Just wish they would broadcast full KLH games.,. Its great hockey.. maybe as good as the average NHL game.. Only problem is translating to English or having an english broadcast.. Love to see a KLH / NHL all star exhibition game :)
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I've been streaming SEL, KHL and AHL games and have to say the best action is the AHL. The small rink makes the games more physical and definiely easier to follow.
The KHL has lots of talent out there but it's a bit lacking in intensity. At least there's the odd star we know here or there.
The SEL is more interesting to me due to the mix of youth and veterans along with more heart and intensity. The players don't want to lose and it shows. Swedes tend to hold themselves accountable naturally and hockey is no different.
If you need air...call it in
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Uncle dans leg wrote:I've been streaming SEL, KHL and AHL games and have to say the best action is the AHL. The small rink makes the games more physical and definiely easier to follow.
The KHL has lots of talent out there but it's a bit lacking in intensity. At least there's the odd star we know here or there.
The SEL is more interesting to me due to the mix of youth and veterans along with more heart and intensity. The players don't want to lose and it shows. Swedes tend to hold themselves accountable naturally and hockey is no different.

Agree for the most part.. Probabably best talent is in the KHL.. most physical ( and fun to watch ) AHL or even the WHL.. The Swedes Club teams are intense though not as physical.. Those guys are playing for the Home Town.. its not all about the money ..
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice