Kesler Return From Rehab Pushed back to Jan at Earliest

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Kesler Return From Rehab Pushed back to Jan at Earliest

Postby Uncle dans leg » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 am

Apparently Kesler cant even lift his arm over his head. I would expect that this isn't a good thing for us in a shortened season and almost certainly means a trade needs to bring in more than just a temporary fix.
Schroeder and Ebbett are most likely not going to win this spot so it seems to be a pressing need if we hope to even make the dance the year. I love the confidence of the players in interviews taking for granted we will make it but if a Sedin goes down or basically any other top 6 that we have, we may find our team struggling to score.
Cotourier for RL would be the perfect move for today and tomorrow. Seeing how there's numerous reports about Holmgen inquiring, I wonder if he's even a possibility?
nobody forks with...the jesus
Uncle dans leg
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby ukcanuck » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 am

just read gallon gagger's column in the electronic province about Kassian on the first line with the twins, could be interesting if it works. move burrows to the second line to improve scoring there

and I had this revisionist day dream of a different result in Game six when that rat bastard Marchant decided to take liberties with Daniel at the end of the game ...

there is a moment burned in my hatred file....
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Benjo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 am

I hope Daniel has kept up with his shot because Kassian and Henrik are both pass first players.
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Previous

Return to Canucks Corner Chat