There will be a strike

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: There will be a strike

Post by Strangelove »

Let's face it: Generally the rich (owners and players) are getting richer and the poor (average fans) are getting poorer.

One would think your average lefty would want this lockout to go on forever. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:Let's face it: Generally the rich (owners and players) are getting richer and the poor (average fans) are getting poorer.

One would think your average lefty would want this lockout to go on forever. :drink:
Thats funny but there are people around here who might think you are serious ....and they have guns :crazy:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote:
Strangelove wrote:Let's face it: Generally the rich (owners and players) are getting richer and the poor (average fans) are getting poorer.

Thats funny but there are people around here who might think you are serious ....and they have guns :crazy:
LOL when they start getting their guns out you know you are WINNING!
____
Try to focus on someday.
FanStrike
AHL Prospect

Post by FanStrike »

Mëds wrote:I actually wish that the "masses" could get on the same page and collectively tell the NHL and its players to go screw themselves...
You essentially can! Visit fanstrike.net & sign the petition. Join the movement and show your value as a fan by giving the NHL an ultimatum: either go back to work or lose our support!!!
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Ha ha ha. Hey Doc what are your thoughts on sport having supplanted religion as the opiate of the masses? :look:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

dbr wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Let's face it: Generally the rich (owners and players) are getting richer and the poor (average fans) are getting poorer.

Ha ha ha. Hey Doc what are your thoughts on sport having supplanted religion as the opiate of the masses? :look:
Well Dave it wouldn't surprise me if godless leftists of today dream of, among other things, “freeing” us all from what they perceive as the oppression of major league sports.

Those twisted fucks...
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Mondi wrote:God and profits, that's what I stand for. Only not in that order.
Prophets or profits ... Hmmm
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

Strangelove wrote:
dbr wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Let's face it: Generally the rich (owners and players) are getting richer and the poor (average fans) are getting poorer.

Well Dave it wouldn't surprise me if godless leftists of today dream of, among other things, “freeing” us all from what they perceive as the oppression of major league sports.

Those twisted fucks...

cocksuckers...complete fuckin' cocksuckers...
porp
CC Veteran

Post by porp »

Mondi wrote:The best, and perhaps only way, is if they sit out long enough (i.e. years) people will become disinterested more organically and find they have better things to do...
A-freaking-men. Instead of watching other people play, go out and join a league yourself.

Lots harder to do than say - and I wanna join a league but I don't have a car and I'll need to spend a season getting my skating back up.
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Pers said:
working for the government
hmm Government worker in BC is an oxymoron .. Nobody really works !!
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Tiger wrote:Pers said:
Per works for a slightly more efficient government
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

dbr wrote:

That is why they need to legalize marijuana. Make it the opiate for the masses. Oh, and free playstation too.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ukcanuck wrote:
Tiger wrote:Pers said:
I guess .....as bad as the govt here is I would be pissed paying 60 % income tax rates.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: I guess .....as bad as the govt here is I would be pissed paying 60 % income tax rates.
This is because they must pay a preponderance of lazy shiftless pencil-necked pencil-pushing bureaucrats. :whistle:
Last edited by Strangelove on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

ukcanuck said:
another oxymoron..." efficient government "
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice