Canucks resign Mason Raymond

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canucks resign Mason Raymond

Post by Strangelove »

We all know it: Raymond is a pussy. Nuff said....
____
Try to focus on someday.
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Hey paddy have you moved back here ? Or are you still in Niagra Falls ?
The Falls although my ex wife props up the B.C economy once a month as I send her a cheque... If you see her Blob she gets around town in a 350z, early 40's, Blonde, not natural with a african american fellow that would be my ex wife... :evil:
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...
CaptainTrev
CC Veteran

Post by CaptainTrev »

Strangelove wrote:
Only an inbred Chilliwack hillbilly would suggest such a thing! :evil:

Fuck Eddy, where did that come from, i haven't slagged should-be-slagged Chillie-wackers in a coupla years! :D
Easy there! It still says Chilliwack on my birth certificate. :P

Of course, I was out of there at only 2 weeks old so it's mostly a technicality. :)
"Perhaps there is no moral to this story."

"Exactly! It's just a bunch of stuff that happened."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ol Botchford is all thumbs down on MayRay, can't stand the sight of him, just like he was all thumbs down on AV getting a new contract. Poor Botch, hasn't been a good summer for him. Am I ballpark by calling Botchford the next David Pratt of local sporting journalism..."I KNOW ALL!"
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

paddy wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Hey paddy have you moved back here ? Or are you still in Niagra Falls ?
The Falls although my ex wife props up the B.C economy once a month as I send her a cheque... If you see her Blob she gets around town in a 350z, early 40's, Blonde, not natural with a african american fellow that would be my ex wife... :evil:
An african american fellow would be your ex wife? :shock:

:look: