Semin

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Semin

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Semin signed with the 'Canes, $7 mil, 1 yr deal.... :o
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Zamboni Driver wrote:Semin signed with the 'Canes, $7 mil, 1 yr deal.... :o
That's what I figured he was worth. Skill is there, just no way anyone can commit to him long term until he proves he's willing to put the effort in.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I wonder how Jordan and Eric Staal feel about playing along side the player who gave their brother Marc Staal the vicious beatdown?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Benjo »

He plays a mean bongo

clem
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by clem »

Start with one conservative coach (Kirk Muller), add a highly paid flake, toss in playoff aspirations, & stir it up until boiling point reached.

No doubt the GM wants his new, expensive toy to get enough ice time to justify the expense.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Benjo wrote:He plays a mean bongo

Shit, Marc Staal must've heard bongo beats in his head for daze.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote:I wonder how Jordan and Eric Staal feel about playing along side the player who gave their brother Marc Staal the vicious beatdown?
If Semin proves his worth and the 'Canes re-sign him then the same question might be asked in a few years about how Marc feels about playing with the guy.